Darwin Núñez | Liverpool player | Fighter

With the way Klopp and players are defending him, one would think he just missed a crucial chance in the UCL final which cost them the title.

I'm convinced they're overreacting on purpose, to temper expectations of the fans and media

With the way Klopp and players are defending him, one would think he just missed a crucial chance in the UCL final which cost them the title.

I'm convinced they're overreacting on purpose, to temper expectations of the fans and media

I would like to follow your posts.

Could easily end up like J'marr Chase in the NFL. High profile wide receiver drafted by Cincinnati, looked awful in training camp, awful in preseason. Couldn't catch anything. Dropping passes left, right and center.

Went on to an incredible season shattering multiple records.

Preseason means very little.

But boy, I do hope Nunez is shit.

Sure. Pre season and all that. I get it. But I can’t see how he will fit in that team. I don’t see him as a central striker in 4-3-3. I think they bought form (after their games against Benfica) and not class. But I can be wrong.

Don't Liverpool have intensive analytical analysis before buying a player? Was this a carefully thought out purchase or just panic?

I think they create enough chances for him to score enough goals to avoid being a flop, but I doubt they'll get a Suarez or Torres impact from him as he's not good enough technically. But who knows, he's only 23 and could still improve his game.

His biggest challenge will be the early pressure though, which will be immense, if he allows the flop label to get into his head early on, he'll fail.

and the banter/reaction 10x stronger from oppo fans if he had performed the same for us.
Its only preseason, and the point is to regain fitness, I don't get why all this need of banter.

Its only preseason, and the point is to regain fitness, I don't get why all this need of banter.
Honestly! can’t people just have a laugh when they have the chance without overthinking miserably?

Honestly! can’t people just have a laugh when they have the chance without overthinking miserably?

Exactly! That's all this is yet some people are getting their knickers in a twist, especially Liverpool fans falling for the bait.

For the record, I think Nunez will turn out to be a decent signing and will score a good amount of goals.

Much worse than Carroll, Suarez signed on the same day as Carroll and he’s probably their greatest ever player.
Not only did they sign Nunez for silly money they also lost their 2nd best attacker.

Let's close this thread, things are going well no need to jinx it.

Had no idea Jimmy Fallon was a scouser

How can anybody have that much confidence not to realise you look like an absolute whopper?

Why is he shouting so loudly? does he not realise the camera can hear him? god this is making me cringe so hard. This is just as bad as the 10 hag's song.

Darwin Darwin Nunez!
He came from Benfica to the big reds!
Its frightening with him and Luis Diaz !
Repeat 3 times

You never sing that!

Don't Liverpool have intensive analytical analysis before buying a player? Was this a carefully thought out purchase or just panic?
Once he becomes a diagnosed asthmatic, he'll be fine. No need to worry Liverpool fans.

Maybe he needs to get used to the intensity, but I am not convinced at all about this lad.

Much worse than Carroll, Suarez signed on the same day as Carroll and he’s probably their greatest ever player.
Not only did they sign Nunez for silly money they also lost their 2nd best attacker.
Suarez their greatest ever player?! Ok :lol:

Greatest is subjective but I'd say he's the best player that's ever played for them.
Really?! Listen he was very very good, no doubt about that, but they had players playing for them back in the 80s when they were winning leagues and European cups that are way greater than Saurez.