Daniele de Rossi (sacked by Roma)

not that I care or that I thought he's the answer for them, but it's funny how you can give your whole career to the club even in years when they weren't competing for anything, yet the same club simply sack you after 4 games (3 draws) and couldn't be bothered less :lol:

He was the next best thing after Mourinho left .
Ole mark 2 hopefully not though loved him as a player

Funny how the Friedkins renewed his contract in June (£100k a-week per 3 years) and after just 4 games they've decided for the sack.

Top10 managers available for Roma imho:

10. Potter
9. Juric
8. Moyes
7. Sarri
6. Pioli
5. Terzic
4. Conceicao
3. Allegri
2. Xavi
1. Thomas Tuchel

Funny how the Friedkins renewed his contract in June (£100k a-week per 3 years) and after just 4 games they've decided for the sack.

10. Potter
9. Juric
8. Moyes
7. Sarri
6. Pioli
5. Terzic
4. Conceicao
3. Allegri
2. Xavi
1. Thomas Tuchel
Decent list tbf.

not that I care or that I thought he's the answer for them, but it's funny how you can give your whole career to the club even in years when they weren't competing for anything, yet the same club simply sack you after 4 games (3 draws) and couldn't be bothered less :lol:
It’s why players become as cynical and ruthless as they do once they learn that they are mostly expendable to their clubs. But to be fair, management and consequences are a whole different ball game to being a player; you don’t get to have lulls and dips in form that are not aligned with your club’s aspirations as a manager at most clubs.

There were strong rumors he'd lost the dressing room

This pretty much confirms it

10. Potter
9. Juric
8. Moyes
7. Sarri
6. Pioli
5. Terzic
4. Conceicao
3. Allegri
2. Xavi
1. Thomas Tuchel
I have a feeling they'll go for Conceicao

10. Potter
9. Juric
8. Moyes
7. Sarri
6. Pioli
5. Terzic
4. Conceicao
3. Allegri
2. Xavi
1. Thomas Tuchel
Can they take ETH? No fee involved.

Brutal isn’t it. There’s many times he could have gone to a competitive club when they were shite

Apparently Milan are considering sacking Fonseca already as well. Football is stupid.

Well apparently the problems weren't with the squad, but with management. New CEO was pissed about an interview Totti did last week thinking De Rossi was behind some of the stuff he said, but most importantly, De Rossi rejected orders to not play Dybala

Well apparently the problems weren't with the squad, but with management. New CEO was pissed about an interview Totti did last week thinking De Rossi was behind some of the stuff he said, but most importantly, De Rossi rejected orders to not play Dybala
*Zalewski

Why shouldn’t he play Dybala? And who tries to mess with team selection?

Why shouldn’t he play Dybala? And who tries to mess with team selection?

The club wanted to offload Dybala to Saudi and thought they had a deal but then the player decided he was not ready to retire and opted to stay instead. His contract has an automatic 12 month extension that will be triggered if he plays 15 games and so they ordered de Rossi not to select him and he disobeyed because he wants to pick the best team, not mess around with contracts to save a few bucks.