Celin Bizet Ildhusøy | Norwegian forward arrives from Spurs

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
United have completed the transfer of 22-year old versatile forward Celin Bizet from Tottenham. No official announcement yet but here she is in United gear travelling to Marbella with the squad.

Before joining Spurs two years ago she spent a season at PSG.

Bizet has scored seven goals in 21 caps for Norway. 23 goals in 45 games for their U16, U17, U19 and U23 combined.

Varmt velkommen!

Sounds like we are stacked for forwards now then!

Was she a regular for Spurs last season ?

Sounds like we are stacked for forwards now then!

Was she a regular for Spurs last season ?
I’ve watched Celin play for Norwegian team Vålerenga when she was just 18. She was the biggest talent in the Norwegian league then, fast and quite technical right wing mostly (not politically). She also debuted early for Norway, despite players like Caroline Graham Hansen, Ada Hegerberg and Guto Reiten crowding the positions so to speak.

I think the PSG move came a bit early for her, they have so many established stars and too few games to share amongst them, and maybe she stagnated a bit there. From my impression she has done well at Spurs but still has more in her locker than what she has shown there.

But I thought Ineos wasn't interested in the woman's team etc etc??

Another significant signing signalling the woman's team is being taken seriously.

But I thought Ineos wasn't interested in the woman's team etc etc??

Another significant signing signalling the woman's team is being taken seriously.

Not sure a forward who scored four goals and provided one assist last season is a significant signing. Happy to be proven wrong.

How many of her games have you seen?

Last edited:
Celin Bizet:
"I'm very excited to take this next step in my career, and sign for such a great club as Manchester United. I cannot wait to pull on the famous red shirt and create winning moments in front of these wonderful fans."

Marc Skinner:
"Celin is an exciting, talented young player with lots and lots of potential. She suits exactly where we are trying to be as a team — we want young, hungry players, who can make a real difference. Celin is definitely one of those players of absolute quality and we are really looking forward to embedding her into our squad."

I may require help here.
They've basically used the same announcement post to announce a new arrival multiple times this summer - the player name on the side of a building. It's become a bit of a running joke with the women's team twitter fans. So the fans have been making "where's our wall" posts since the Celin rumours got louder.

So yes, it's one for the twitter regulars - they all knew what another (Norwegian) brick in the wall meant.

Whoscored has her mostly playing right wing so I think this is the Lucia Garcia replacement. Scored 4 goals last season same as Grace Clinton and obviously they will have had a relationship at Spurs so she will already have that coming to United

They did a video together

And a great long dribble goal she scored

They've basically used the same announcement post to announce a new arrival multiple times this summer - the player name on the side of a building. It's become a bit of a running joke with the women's team twitter fans. So the fans have been making "where's our wall" posts since the Celin rumours got louder.

So yes, it's one for the twitter regulars - they all knew what another (Norwegian) brick in the wall meant.
:lol:

I like that. Thanks.

Cool! I have played with her father :cool:

Looking forward to see how she does, she has looked good, from what i remember, for Norway.
Tough competition up front for Norway.

Skinner did not use the word "family" in his interview. I fear for Celin's minutes!