g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Bromley FC

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Bromley - my team - finally made it to the football league after 132 years. Honestly thought we weren't going to do it after hitting the woodwork twice in ET.

Cannot wait for next season and even playing in the Carabao Cup. Hopefully we can get a couple of good draws.

Last edited:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Nice one mate!

Looked out for the playoff semi final result midweek and saw you'd beaten Altrincham. Dad used to take me to watch Altrincham play sometimes when I was a kid if United were away so always had a bit of a soft spot for them.

90 + 5min

Bromley - my team - finally made it to the football league after 132 years. Honestly thought we weren't going to do it after hitting the woodwork twice in ET.

Cannot wait for next season and even playing in the Carabao Cup. Hopefully we can get a couple of good draws.
Great job! Congrats. Always nice to hear people being happy for all those little clubs.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

Congratulations. Lot of my mates are there from being from that way.

Enjoy tonight, wish I could roll back the years and go down the swan and mitre to celebrate!

RedRocket9908

Did they really appoint their coach after being impressed with his achievements on Football Manager?

There is a football film about Bromley called Bromley Boys, its quite a good film.

H10

Huseyin 10

Happy for you guys! I use to play Sunday League with the winger/striker Corey, so glad to see him reach higher heights!

Monmouthshire Red

Supports
Chester
Did they really appoint their coach after being impressed with his achievements on Football Manager?

There is a football film about Bromley called Bromley Boys, its quite a good film.
He was the goalkeeping coach at Arsenal

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Think it's the closest ground to me aside from Millwall. Season ticket is tempting.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
If you Google them, you get fireworks on the results page :lol:

BaguetteBoy

Think it's the closest ground to me aside from Millwall. Season ticket is tempting.
Surely if you close to Bromley, Palace would be closer than Millwall

congrats

No Love

Yeah right, as if there’s actually a team called Bromley. You nearly had me though!

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Thanks everyone, cannot wait for the new season. Hopefully we can draw Urd at home. Will certainly be an 'experience' for the away support :wenger:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Charlton must be close then? You must be around where I'm originally from. It's a good set up at Bromely but an absolute shit show on match day if you're driving, used to get caught in it all the time when I was playing round that way. I'd definitely recommend a season ticket, the new bar is quality for a non-league club.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers

Wow. That must be a fantastic feeling for you and my very best wishes for a successful season.