Film Black Crab

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Anyone watched this Swedish movie on Netflix?

i liked it but didn’t get good ratings, what’s your opinion?

I actually enjoyed it, didn't have high expectations during the opening 20, but it developed well, and I appreciated the final part of the movie, but can understand why some would detest it for the same reason. Not to everyones taste, but I feel we are super spoiled with movies and don't appreciate decent movies.

First half was ok but I got bored towards the end and didn’t really care how it ended

Best scene imo with grandpa and grandma in forsaken house kinda like old Tarantino. Build up dialogue then quick massacre right after.

Straightforward premise and payoff, surprised of so many negative reviews. Noomi Rapace looks perfect for these type of roles tbh.

From the Swedish reviews book is in even darker tone and not everyone liked it (Not surprised).

Best scene imo with grandpa and grandma in forsaken house kinda like old Tarantino. Build up dialogue then quick massacre right after.

Straightforward premise and payoff, surprised of so many negative reviews. Noomi Rapace looks perfect for these type of roles tbh.

From the Swedish reviews book is in even darker tone and not everyone liked it (Not surprised).
Good scene but I liked the shootout on the island with the sniper showing what he could do

Good scene but I liked the shootout on the island with the sniper showing what he could do
Yup. Lots of 'Enemy at the Gates' vibes in that scene.

If someday they'll make Metro 2033 movie/series it definitely should be close in tone to Svart Krabba.