Television Big Brother

Coxy

Tempted but it won’t be anywhere near as good as the early stuff - just full of love island types presumably

hp88

Tempted but it won’t be anywhere near as good as the early stuff - just full of love island types presumably
It would be shame if that's the case, got plenty of shite like that on ITV2 already.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Wait Big Brother is a concept that still exists in 2023? Honestly thought it died everywhere around 2007.

Erics_Collar

Wait Big Brother is a concept that still exists in 2023? Honestly thought it died everywhere around 2007.
Big Brother was very interesting and entertaining back in it's heyday. When it was relatively normal people in a relatively normal house.

Now it's just full of reality TV fame chasers, each one more woke than the last, in a house that looks like a children's TV show set.

Big Andy

Bloke
She’s going to be watching this religiously for however long it’s on for.

Do I sit and watch it with her and inevitably get hooked, or retreat to the other room and watch my own stuff that isn’t reality shite. Decisions decisions.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Yeah Jenkin smashed it out the park and he didn’t even know it

nimic

something nice
Scout
Big Brother was very interesting and entertaining back in it's heyday. When it was relatively normal people in a relatively normal house.

Now it's just full of reality TV fame chasers, each one more woke than the last, in a house that looks like a children's TV show set.
It was always TV fame chasers, right from the beginning. All of these shows are.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I’m watching. I know Zak. Works in barbers that I go to.

Wilt

This is what happens when siblings shag each other

CloneMC16

How are you supposed to rank all these people when you barely even know them. This seems like the kind of game to do when you're a couple weeks in.

Big Andy

Bloke
She’s going to be watching this religiously for however long it’s on for.

Do I sit and watch it with her and inevitably get hooked, or retreat to the other room and watch my own stuff that isn’t reality shite. Decisions decisions.
I made it up to the point that Scouse cnut and the Tory gimp came on then I retreated to the other room to watch literally anything else.

Big Andy

Bloke
Can’t watch that mullet fella without thinking “Paul Calf”

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
I think the two up for nomination were good shouts. I'd be voting for the Tory sooner or later if I was in there.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think the two up for nomination were good shouts. I'd be voting for the Tory sooner or later if I was in there.
Not sure how Kerry survived, she came across as a pretty horrible person.

IRELANDUNITED

Anyone still watching it? I’m very interested in it this year. I’m surprised Trish is a short enough price with the bookies to go tonight.

Selbourne

Anyone still watching it? I’m very interested in it this year. I’m surprised Trish is a short enough price with the bookies to go tonight.
Been watching the odd episode every now and then and enjoying it, does help that they aren't all the bodybuilder love island cretins. Watched the latest ep and the whole Jordan/Henry/Matty seems to have taken the focus of the show and is proper hammed up and forced.