Television Beef (Netflix)

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Enjoying this. Some excellent acting and smart writing. Can be hilarious and quite poignant at the same time.

And the music is on point (plus 90s kid relevant)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm 3 episodes in and enjoying it so far.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah watched it over the Easter weekend. Very bingeable at 30 mins an episode. Cast are all excellent, especially the leads. I wanna say it gets a little bit too "mental" at the end but don't have any real criticisms.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
It's fun but the two leads are horrible people which can make it a bit difficult at times.
"Flawed", although one of them literally admits to being a horrible person. I thought it did a decent job of highlighting how parents can feck you up. You can say that some of things they did were unforgivable but at least you can understand why they did it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Half way through and enjoying it so far. Nothing mind blowing yet but well made and feels a bit different.

Ali Wong is great.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It was pretty good until about episode 5 or so. Seemed to run out of ideas in the latter half.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Thought it was going a little haywire in ep 9, but 10 was very very good. Great little show.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just finished. Episode 10 was good.

Really enjoyable show all in all. Definitely something different.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Watched this over the past few weeks on a friends suggestion. It was alright, fun alot of the time. Definitely got hetic but im glad i watched it all. 7/10. Id probably watch season 2.

Devil You Know

Watched this over the past few weeks on a friends suggestion. It was alright, fun alot of the time. Definitely got hetic but im glad i watched it all. 7/10. Id probably watch season 2.
Funnily enough, I also finished up watching it only last week.

It had plenty of memorable moments, and a more than few tense moments that kept me on the edge of my seat.

I'd give it an 8/10.

Though I've got a feeling the second and third season that the creator wants to release might harm any later retrospectives I have over the show. I thought this 10 episodes arc was the perfect amount for a show like this.

The shallow pettiness of all the characters is what made them so interesting and compelling. I don't want to explore their deeper psychologies. It'll make rewatches of the season 1 worse.

Bebe

really enjoyed this a few weeks ago. Funny and poignant at times as others have said. I agree with the poster above that the arc of Season 1 is all I want from this. Ended well, leave it as is imo.

Donut

It was decent. If they’re making a second season, make it about two new characters.