Any Donegal reds? | Letterkenny v Man Utd Legends

You can play golf with them I believe, or be part of a dinner or indeed just watch the match.

im interested to see which keeper they get lining up

Working that Saturday sickened, could have seen Stam and McClair full in charcoal grill eating a kebab.

Not sure who the half of these guys are

McClair, Parker, Stam, Pally?, May?, Stapleton

A few are named by the instagram user in that post. Keith Gillespie, Karel Poborsky, Frank Stapleton, Lee Martin, Chris Eagles and Eric Djemba Djemba. During international breaks and pre-season I would love them to bring the masters league back, it’s good fun to watch a few of the old lads and quite a few of them not in management we could have a decent side.

A few are named by the instagram user in that post. Keith Gillespie, Karel Poborsky, Frank Stapleton, Lee Martin, Chris Eagles and Eric Djemba Djemba. During international breaks and pre-season I would love them to bring the masters league back, it’s good fun to watch a few of the old lads and quite a few of them not in management we could have a decent side.
Who is the guy with bleached blonde hair?

Any idea on the keeper?

Who is the guy with bleached blonde hair?

Any idea on the keeper?
WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-27_at_16.44.45_8c0971af-1722152086648.jpg

Stam, Parker, McClair, Gillespie, Poborsky, Stapleton, Blackmore, Martin, Eagles and Djemba Djemba were on the United Legends squad, joined by Tony Blake, Stephen McConnell, Odhran Grant, Jason Daly, Chris Bradley, Joe McLaughlin and Paul Kiern.

Lee Martin is the Blonde haired guy, If the keeper isn’t one of the random names mentioned in the latter part of the list above I think it might be Gary Walsh?

Left to right

Back row: Blackmore, Stapleton, not sure, Djemba x2, Stam, Martin
Front: Parker, Gillespie, McClair, Poborsky, Eagles

WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-27_at_16.44.45_8c0971af-1722152086648.jpg

Stam, Parker, McClair, Gillespie, Poborsky, Stapleton, Blackmore, Martin, Eagles and Djemba Djemba were on the United Legends squad, joined by Tony Blake, Stephen McConnell, Odhran Grant, Jason Daly, Chris Bradley, Joe McLaughlin and Paul Kiern.

Lee Martin is the Blonde haired guy, If the keeper isn’t one of the random names mentioned in the latter part of the list above I think it might be Gary Walsh?
The guy I referred to with the bleached blonde hair looked Asian. Lee Martin is standing beside Stam

west-bromwich-albion-training-session.webp

This is Gary Walsh as West Brom coach fairly recently, that’s the same guy as the keeper in the match above right?

I suspect he isn’t a United legend at all…..
Man United’s visiting legends squad was made up of former players Jaap Stam, Paul Parker, Brian McClair, Keith Gillespie, Karol Poborsky, Frank Stapleton, Clayton Blackmore, Lee Martin, Chris Eagles, and Eric Djemba Djemba, joined by Tony Blake, Stephen McConnell, Odhran Grant, Jason Daly, Chris Bradley, Joe McLaughlin, and Paul Kiernan.