Antoine Griezmann| Signs a new contract till 2022

Will we sign Griezmann this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote was from actually some Jules fella I think.

Edit: does he speak in the video, can't watch it right now.

This might all depend on Atleticos transfer ban.
I think it depends on United in the CL, because there is literally feck all they can do about us paying his release clause.

He's giving us only 40% chance against Ajax. Wanker.

Edit: Or 60.

Last edited:
Quite a leap from what he said on SER only last week.

Probably depends on Atletico's ban being lifted. I bet he doesn't give a feck about missing on CL for a season.

Love these odds. Basically saying his chances of staying at Atleti are 4/10 at max and has pretty much confirmed that we'd be his preferred club :drool:.

6/10? That means he actually fancies himself to move to us... Securing Champions league and a good impression from Mourinho will be the swaying factors. Wednesday just keeps getting bigger and bigger. He clearly wants the move if that's the case, but is a 6/10 to cover himself if we don't make the CL. Very good news for us as fans.

The #7 beckons ;)

How much do you see this transfer going for, I really can't decide whether I'd want it to happen for a large fee. I guess we won't know until it happens and by then he could be flying.

This seems very odd, doesn't it? When do you ever hear a player talk so openly about a potential transfer like that?

Worth noting he also gave a 7/10 possibility he'd stay at Atletico. Gave 0/10 odds he'd play under Zidane. :lol:

Based on my absolutely crap French, when asked if he will move to United he says it's a possibility and when pushed for a probability he says 6, which is as neutral as the first response.

It's on like Donkey Kong then.

Lads, it makes no difference. You don't say that sort of thing without knowing that your future is not at your current club. He'll play for us next season regardless.

Can this thread be merged with the actual Griezmann transfer thread?

We need a proper french translator.

Some posts say he's given 40% to signing for united, others say 60%. Another says he's also given 70% for staying at Atletico.

Status
Not open for further replies.