All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

I'm not an expert on this but as far as I know they will register their members at a certain cutoff date at the beginning of the season so if you were on the list you can get a ticket from their branch allocation. If you bought the membership after the cutoff you probably can't get one from their allocation although one of their season ticket holders can transfer a ticket to you.
I can forward a Barnsley ticket to you if interested

Go to Bucharest away.
Do you not think this will be a sell out??

Trying to persuade my mates to not go on the SportsBreak gig to save me loads of money but they are only on 1 credit now and are a bit reluctant.

I presume it won’t be as popular as Porto but do you think it’ll go down to 1 credit.

Obviously this will depend on our allocation but I suspect it will be similar to Porto with the size of the stadiums

Trying to persuade my mates to not go on the SportsBreak gig to save me loads of money but they are only on 1 credit now and are a bit reluctant.

I presume it won’t be as popular as Porto but do you think it’ll go down to 1 credit.

Obviously this will depend on our allocation but I suspect it will be similar to Porto with the size of the stadiums

I can't see us taking 2.5k to freezing Romania in late Jan. It's hardly Portugal in October or a city like Istanbul (that should be an easy ish ticket to).

Should be 0 for Bucharest. Direct flights from north west are expensive already so unless u fly out of London you're doing transfers to get there. It's freezing and feck all to do in Bucharest. But Istanbul should be 0 too. I went Galatasaray last season with 1 credit but it did go down to 0. A lot of people avoided Istanbul cos they have a weird thing against Turkey. And it's a long ass flight. Great city though

Anyone cracked the ticketing system yet to work out how we can transfer league tickets to non-members, ideally avoiding the £10 per ticket fee, but also just to save the faff of having to sign up each individual person?

It seems like a proper inconvenience to have to do this for say, a group of family members who just want to go to one game. But I guess this is the TO dream of increasing membership revenue, getting every single detail of the people entering the ground (feels very 1984) and milking the £10 fees.

Anyone cracked the ticketing system yet to work out how we can transfer league tickets to non-members, ideally avoiding the £10 per ticket fee, but also just to save the faff of having to sign up each individual person?

It seems like a proper inconvenience to have to do this for say, a group of family members who just want to go to one game. But I guess this is the TO dream of increasing membership revenue, getting every single detail of the people entering the ground (feels very 1984) and milking the £10 fees.

A screenshot still works.

SportsBreak with zero credits got sorted

Biggest joke going.

On another note - anybody know if you can forward an Adult season ticket to an OAP member? Understand the other way the club would want the money but not the case in this scenario

If you're going in with someone and have their ticket on your app, can't you just scan the ticket at the turnstile and let them in and then scan your own ticket and follow them in?

A screenshot still works.

I've tried screenshotting and screen recording and the QR code disappears but I think you might mean literally taking a picture of the QR code with another device?

If you're going in with someone and have their ticket on your app, can't you just scan the ticket at the turnstile and let them in and then scan your own ticket and follow them in?
Yup that would work if going in with people on your season tickets but I'm talking scenarios when you aren't going yourself.

I am visiting England in November and looking for a pair for Chelsea (H). We both have memberships. Please DM. Thank you!

I've tried screenshotting and screen recording and the QR code disappears but I think you might mean literally taking a picture of the QR code with another device?

Yup that would work if going in with people on your season tickets but I'm talking scenarios when you aren't going yourself.
Yeah we did that for the Fulham game and it worked, surprised that worked as I was expecting the club to use NFC to stop this.

Screenshots/screen recording won't work. Click on the ticket and then on the QR code to zoom it in, then take a clear picture of that from another phone. The QR codes aren't actually live (weren't for Fulham at least anyway).

Alright lads. Transferring 2 tickets to 2 members. One of them is 14. Do both tickets go to the adults app? Or how does it work?

I have a forwarding membership and I am being told I cant get a ticket on it from the Dublin supporters club??

Anyone know what the hell?
Some season ticket holders won’t send on a ticket to a forwarding membership . If anything was to happen at the ground (drink related , inappropriate singing etc) and you get fecked out , those issues go back to the ST holder as you don’t have an official membership whereas if you have lite / full membership you’d get into trouble and not the ST holder

Some season ticket holders won’t send on a ticket to a forwarding membership . If anything was to happen at the ground (drink related , inappropriate singing etc) and you get fecked out , those issues go back to the ST holder as you don’t have an official membership whereas if you have lite / full membership you’d get into trouble and not the ST holder

I've got it upgraded. Hard to know why forwarding exists if it doesn't actually do what it says on tin.

Block STH128.

Still have 3 for available for Barnsley @ £38 per ticket - will also give you priority for 'bigger' games if you take these when we have spares from our 5 x STs, which is relatively regularly through the season.

Being more specific, I can offer any Europa game, Brentford (PL) or Leicester (PL) for FV if you take Barnsley and I'll consider splitting the 3 into 2+1 if that helps.

Have a spare in J stand for Spurs for anyone that can also take Barnsley.

Both in J stand. £42 FV for Spurs and £32 FV for Barnsley. Members only. PM me if interested.

Do you still need a membership for home games where tickets are open sale? Such as the Carabao Cup, I’ve not been to a game for a long time but looking to go this season. Appreciate any advice

Do you still need a membership for home games where tickets are open sale? Such as the Carabao Cup, I’ve not been to a game for a long time but looking to go this season. Appreciate any advice

Barnsley & Twente is a free for all, as they cannot give them away; loads of sections with tickets available.

I have 2 available for Barnsley, section W210 Stretford End above the tunnel. Great seats and atmosphere.

£32 FV, will do them for £20 each

SOLD

Last edited:
Being more specific, I can offer any Europa game, Brentford (PL) or Leicester (PL) for FV if you take Barnsley and I'll consider splitting the 3 into 2+1 if that helps.

This offer is still available for anyone looking to get to a few games over the next few months. If you want a second game beyond the ones I am offering, this might be doable too so drop me a PM.

Got a pair for tomorrow can’t make it as I’m on holiday N4401 but right at the front so decent seats. Will take £20 for the pair, members only if interested drop me a PM.

Have pairs available for Barnsley in N1406 (front row), S127 and N3405 (bang on halfway). Will take whatever you want to offer, must be transferred out.

Last edited:
This offer is still available for anyone looking to get to a few games over the next few months. If you want a second game beyond the ones I am offering, this might be doable too so drop me a PM.
Would be interested in the Lei (x2), but can’t make the Barnsley game I’m afraid.

Oh man, the offers for Barnsley tomorrow are getting so creative that people are renaming the team we are actually playing… :lol:

This is the drawbacks of the money-making ACS model. I found out today that the “Donate” option expires 2 weeks before a fixture which is mad so you literally can’t give them away.

I still have 3 available if anyone wants these which come with a private chauffeur and Margot Robbie in the vehicle*

*fake news

Quick question, looking to get my son who is nine a membership and a ticket to a match. How does it work now with tickets being through the man united app? Will his membership link to mine / will his ticket just be allocated to me as well?

Quick question, looking to get my son who is nine a membership and a ticket to a match. How does it work now with tickets being through the man united app? Will his membership link to mine / will his ticket just be allocated to me as well?

Yes on both, you can create an app ticketing relationship so you have ownership of his ticket on your app.

Does anybody else have issues with being able to forward tickets to people? I only see "Sell" and "Donate" - sell just is a request to sell back to the club.
Looking at the United video guide, they seem to just say go into the ticket and click Forward, I don't have that option?

I've a Full United Membership

Does anybody else have issues with being able to forward tickets to people? I only see "Sell" and "Donate" - sell just is a request to sell back to the club.
Looking at the United video guide, they seem to just say go into the ticket and click Forward, I don't have that option?

I've a Full United Membership

You can't forward members tickets.