All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Now that the euro away ballot is back do the old terms still apply, as in, if you are unsuccessful you still get a credit?
Nothing on the website.
Thanks.
Old system where you get credit if unsuccessful end in 2017-2018. Then there was few season where u apply like this season, only get credits if successful and collect the ticket.

Thanks for the reply.
I have 1 credit from Copenhagen last season and that was from the scramble of being in a queue from the stupid system the TO introduced.
The last time I entered a ballot was for the 2017 final when I had a ST so that explains a lot
I’ve applied for Porto so fingers crossed.

Still have up to 4 tickets available for Barnsley, seats in N2411. Cheaper than FV for them.

Drop me a message if interested.

Last edited:
If anybody is interested in two tickets paired together in block N4406 / row 18, I'll be looking at reselling them (face value £48 each) as will be away during that date (7th Dec).
I've requested resale through the app, but been waiting and can't see the availability on the seat map.

Rather than going to the likes of FB, if anybody is interested and has membership please give me a nudge.

My pair for Barnsley available in N3408,

Happy to sell for £10 each.

PM me if interested, Members only.

Was hoping I'd get sorted on 1 but looks like it sold out at 2. I'd be fuming if I was on 2 and zero creditors got tickets. Go Istanbul if you want to get on the ladder

1 ticket available for Barnsley for £30 - South Stand Upper cost price £42

Must be a member for forwarding

PM me if interested

Same here buzzin, just had the email everyone on 3+ Credits that applied was successful a small number of 2+ Credits was successful too.
Yes seems so that only some with 2 credits have got tickets. I've got lucky tbf, my mate coming with me didn't get one, he is on 0, doubt there will be enough returns that they go down to 0. I'll be leaving him to drink the Super Bock and Sagres in town and hope someone baby sits him

If there are any pairs available for any PL or EL games, don’t hesitate to shout.

Got memberships, usually miss the ticket drops due to work.

Hi folks. Anyone know why I was charged (5 quid) for forwarding my Barnsley ticket to a linked member?

Was the other member a different price range than yourself

I'm not sure what that means. Other member isn't a ST holder like I am. Seat reallocated, as per Cup game. I've done loads of transfers before and never been charged.

I'm not sure what that means. Other member isn't a ST holder like I am. Seat reallocated, as per Cup game. I've done loads of transfers before and never been charged.
I don’t know you so if you don’t have an adult season ticket and are transferring to an adult there would be a cost , but I’m guessing you are so it’s not that.
What I think it will be is, if your ticket is being reallocated to a more expensive ticket you won’t have to pay the excess but if you transfer it to a member they will be expected to pay it. Probably best to ring the ticket office and find out, then let us know

I don’t know you so if you don’t have an adult season ticket and are transferring to an adult there would be a cost , but I’m guessing you are so it’s not that.
What I think it will be is, if your ticket is being reallocated to a more expensive ticket you won’t have to pay the excess but if you transfer it to a member they will be expected to pay it. Probably best to ring the ticket office and find out, then let us know

Thanks mate. Yes I will ring them. I wanted to see anyone had a similar experience before calling. Will update when I've spoken to them.

Hi folks. Anyone know why I was charged (5 quid) for forwarding my Barnsley ticket to a linked member?

Update from ticket office... Apparently ST holders got a discount on the ticket price for the Barnsley game (they couldn't confirm if it will apply to other Cup games going forward). So because I forwarded to a non-ST holder who would have paid a full price, I got charged the difference.

Update from ticket office... Apparently ST holders got a discount on the ticket price for the Barnsley game (they couldn't confirm if it will apply to other Cup games going forward). So because I forwarded to a non-ST holder who would have paid a full price, I got charged the difference.
OK, so you basically paying for their discount. Interesting.

OK, so you basically paying for their discount. Interesting.
Well no , they are offering the ST a discount and he isn’t using it so he has forwarded to a non ST. Discount doesn’t apply then

Well no , they are offering the ST a discount and he isn’t using it so he has forwarded to a non ST. ST holder isn’t using so discount doesn’t count

Yes, so the ST holder should have charged the member the extra £5 basically.

I have a forwarding membership and I am being told I cant get a ticket on it from the Dublin supporters club??

Anyone know what the hell?

Have a spare ticket available for Twente, North stand tier 1.

Drop me a message if interested.

I have a forwarding membership and I am being told I cant get a ticket on it from the Dublin supporters club??

Anyone know what the hell?
I'm not an expert on this but as far as I know they will register their members at a certain cutoff date at the beginning of the season so if you were on the list you can get a ticket from their branch allocation. If you bought the membership after the cutoff you probably can't get one from their allocation although one of their season ticket holders can transfer a ticket to you.