All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

I got a new phone this week, installed the app and signed into my account and all my tickets were there, didn't need to ring the ticket office at all, and the Liverpool code showed up and I'm in the stadium now, so hopefully it stays like that and it's not just because they've had too many calls from people changing phones!

I have two tickets available for Barnsley on 17th September in section N1406.

Seats are located in rows DD and EE, within very close proximity of each other. Selling to members only at FV. Please message me if interested.

Anyone got euro aways booked yet? Where and what's your flights planned? I've got Porto booked but now looking at Bucharest, flights there are shite and expensive already.

Booked Porto, Plzen (Prague) and Bucharest as soon as the fixtures came out but from Luton mainly so probably no help to you!

Booked Porto, Plzen (Prague) and Bucharest as soon as the fixtures came out but from Luton mainly so probably no help to you!
Fair enough mate, yeah seen flights to bucharest from Luton are much more frequent. How many credits you got? As it seems Plzen is going to be impossible for most of us with how small the ground is :D

Anyone got euro aways booked yet? Where and what's your flights planned? I've got Porto booked but now looking at Bucharest, flights there are shite and expensive already.
i cant make it to porto annoyingly. i have booked up a quick trip to Istanbul from Stansted and should get a ticket.
will wait and see RE Plzen as tickets will be tough with the amount of credits you will need.
I am surprised flights to Bucharest are so expensive already considering how many there are a day , particularly from the London airports. they might have spiked due to loads of people searching / booking. i will likely go to that one but make more of a trip out of it with the missus.

i cant make it to porto annoyingly. i have booked up a quick trip to Istanbul from Stansted and should get a ticket.
will wait and see RE Plzen as tickets will be tough with the amount of credits you will need.
I am surprised flights to Bucharest are so expensive already considering how many there are a day , particularly from the London airports. they might have spiked due to loads of people searching / booking. i will likely go to that one but make more of a trip out of it with the missus.
Yeah istanbul should be easy, Galatasaray went down to 0 credits last season and that was a vital UCL game. Yeah flights to Bucharest aren't as bad from London, can go direct too, but even with transfers from Manchester it looks fairly expensive. I have however, just found a bit of a mad trip that can do for that. Manchester to Budapest on Monday, Budapest to Bucharest on Wednesday, then Bucharest > Athens on Friday, then Athens > Manchester on Saturday. 3 countries in 1 week for £150. Not bad that.

Yeah istanbul should be easy, Galatasaray went down to 0 credits last season and that was a vital UCL game. Yeah flights to Bucharest aren't as bad from London, can go direct too, but even with transfers from Manchester it looks fairly expensive. I have however, just found a bit of a mad trip that can do for that. Manchester to Budapest on Monday, Budapest to Bucharest on Wednesday, then Bucharest > Athens on Friday, then Athens > Manchester on Saturday. 3 countries in 1 week for £150. Not bad that.
thats some solid effort with your proposed routes to Porto and Bucharest! is there a site you use that maps it out for you?

Think I'm doing Plzen on the train via Berlin. Won't get a ticket so I'll do the home end.

Gonna book for Fenerbache. Make a long weekend out of it and all.

Anyone know roughly when the ticket details will be available on the website?

Because its closer to the stadium or the area in general is good?

Ive never been but a lot of people are recommending the Beyoglu area.

Spent three weeks working in that area last year and loved it - PLUS it's near the ground. Full of bars, cool streets and kebab houses.

Booked Porto & Istanbul on Saturday, beat the worst of the price rises thankfully. Will book for Bucharest at some other time. Annoyingly can’t do Prague.

Fuming. Sat in the queue since 10 past 9 as I was desperate to get a couple of tickets to the Rangers game. pre sale queue whittled down, was 20th in a queue, kicked out. Now 30 odd thousandth in the queue. Probably won't get anything now.

Fuming. Sat in the queue since 10 past 9 as I was desperate to get a couple of tickets to the Rangers game. pre sale queue whittled down, was 20th in a queue, kicked out. Now 30 odd thousandth in the queue. Probably won't get anything now.

Giving me flashbacks of my Saturday attempt to bag Oasis tickets

Twente - loads
PAOK - not many left
Bodo - not many left
Rangers - look to be all gone (but keep trying as some are popping up when you refresh)

Last edited:
Cheapest I see for rangers is £299
keep refreshing as they are definably some still about
Cheers. I keep trying but when it flashes up saying there are some at £46 or so it's not showing them to be able to pick them.
if you refresh and a decent price one appears just quickly click on the plus to add 1 ticket and then click "choose seats for me" and sometimes it might land in your basket if you are quick enough. there is a £46 ticket appearing but its an under 16 one. there is a £39 and £42 one as well.

Managed to get 2 for rangers.

Anyone able to access their tickets in the app ? Just says session expired and to try log in again

There will be plenty of tickets for all the europa home games in the weeks leading up to them - but appreciate people need to organise their lives.

Hi all,

Got 2 pairs of tickets for Carabao cup game against Barnsley available, both sets in Stretford end. Drop me a DM if interested.

Also if anyone is after Twente, PAOK or Bodo tickets then drop me a message as well and can see if I can help.

Skyscanner most of the time. Sometimes use trip.com as well but they don't advertise ryanair, but when you're willing to do transfers sometimes trip.com comes up with different ones that show up on Skyscanner. And sometimes like this one you have to try and make up your own transfers. So Manchester to Budapest on Monday, then searched for Budapest to Bucharest on Wednesday and struck lucky. Them flights together weren't showing up on Skyscanner, probably because of the 2 days gap between them. So u do have to do a bit
thats some solid effort with your proposed routes to Porto and Bucharest! is there a site you use that maps it out for you?
Skyscanner most of the time. Sometimes use trip.com as well but they don't advertise ryanair, but when you're willing to do transfers sometimes trip.com comes up with different ones that show up on Skyscanner. And sometimes like this one you have to try and make up your own transfers. So Manchester to Budapest on Monday, then searched for Budapest to Bucharest on Wednesday and struck lucky. Them flights together weren't showing up on Skyscanner, probably because of the 2 days gap between them. So u do have to do a bit of trickery sometimes

Booked Porto & Istanbul on Saturday, beat the worst of the price rises thankfully. Will book for Bucharest at some other time. Annoyingly can’t do Prague.
Yeah I had to book Porto early. I'm sure I'll get a ticket on 2 credits. My mates coming with no credits but said he'll find a bar with other fans to watch it in if he can't get one. Bucharest I'm doing if I can get a ticket which I'm sure I will. Hopefully my mates can too and they can finally get a credit then.

Yeah I had to book Porto early. I'm sure I'll get a ticket on 2 credits. My mates coming with no credits but said he'll find a bar with other fans to watch it in if he can't get one. Bucharest I'm doing if I can get a ticket which I'm sure I will. Hopefully my mates can too and they can finally get a credit then.
You'll be sound on 2 for both. I think your mate will probably get Porto on 0 too one way or another. Bucharest again, you'll be absolutely fine, get your flights booked before they increase again. :lol:

Got a single available for all europa games in E237. Message me if interested please.

Cheers

2 available in Stretford End lower for Barnsley and Twente. PM if interested.

Anyone have any info on when euro aways will be released? Expect them to have the info and date by now on the site but still nothing :(

Two single tickets available to members for all Barnsley and Twente FV. Stretford Lower, DM if interested.

Afternoon all,

Few of us flying Stansted to Porto (03/10 08:00) and returning following day (04/10 14:05). One of the lads booked it without realising he is unable to go. Flights are with Ryanair and there is a fee to change the name. Flights plus name change are available for £280ono (currently £590 direct through Ryanair). If you are interested, please get in touch.

Many thanks