All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Still looking for a pair Vs Brentford if anyone is looking to sell.... (Not standing though)

I'm about to stick a pair up for resale on the site. I can't resell as a member to other members, or I would have...

Will do it in 5 mins. Maybe fastest finger first / keeping an eye will work. Section N2402.
Been looking at tickets since you posted, not seen anything. Maybe they stick all returns up similar time…

I forwarded my brothers season ticket to my mate who has a £20 forwarding membership, he has received the email within a few minutes with the normal e-ticket which you just need to add to your wallet.

You can screenshot / sell that to whoever you want... this whole system is flawed.

Just forwarded a ticket expecting this to happen but looks like you now have to log into that members’ app to access the ticket

Im sorted for Brentford now - 2 magically appeared together about 20 minutes ago - going to be my 4 year olds first ever game! Can’t wait!

There was a single for Liverpool on there about 2 hours ago…. So keep checking.

Thanks all

Been looking at tickets since you posted, not seen anything. Maybe they stick all returns up similar time…

I'm seeing them as resold in my account now, and judging by the transaction time they went within the same minute. Ridiculous really.

CARABAO info for MEMBERS

If we are drawn to play at home, tickets will be available exclusively for United Members to purchase at tickets.manutd.com, immediately following the draw.

R3 is across 18 / 25th September

The draw being Wednesday night, after the games conclude

CARABAO info for MEMBERS

If we are drawn to play at home, tickets will be available exclusively for United Members to purchase at tickets.manutd.com, immediately following the draw.

R3 is across 18 / 25th September

The draw being Wednesday night, after the games conclude

Unless we draw Scouse or City etc you'll get cheaper ticks on here.

aw Scouse or City etc you'll get cheaper ticks on here.
Don't think we can, due to the European rules with Carabao this season? (I could be wrong however)

Either way, it's just a heads up - for members who want a pain free way of getting some tickets, particularly those who ask for 2/3/4+ together!

Don't think we can, due to the European rules with Carabao this season? (I could be wrong however)

Either way, it's just a heads up - for members who want a pain free way of getting some tickets, particularly those who ask for 2/3/4+ together!
We can’t get Europa or CL teams until next round due to extra European games

Quick one on European Away credits and sorry if it's been covered.

So the credits earned in season 21/22 are wiped away this season?

I thought it was at the end of the 3rd season, meaning the ones from 21/22 would only drop off after this season (24/25).

I'm seeing them as resold in my account now, and judging by the transaction time they went within the same minute. Ridiculous really.
I haven't seen anything less than £229 tickets appearing on the site for Liverpool. Are the club re-selling any tickets given up as Premium I wonder

I haven't seen anything less than £229 tickets appearing on the site for Liverpool. Are the club re-selling any tickets given up as Premium I wonder
Anecdotal evidence from last season would suggest this is indeed what they do. The club are the biggest touts these days.

Looking for a pair or even a single lower tiers only if anyone can’t make the game …member here

If anyone has 3, 4 or 5 seats together for a Europa League home game or a Carabao cup home game then please message me.

Do we know if the QR codes refresh after a period or if they stay the same as soon as they’re released?

If anyone has 3, 4 or 5 seats together for a Europa League home game or a Carabao cup home game then please message me.

Assuming you're a member already then take a look on the site, just managed to get 4 together for Carabao.

Think I'm going to start opting out of Carabou Cup fixtures from next season onwards.

I always hope we get away fixtures in the early rounds (unless it's one of the big boys) but now they've fiddled it, so you have to play at home vs a lesser team if you qualify for Europe, it just seems like a pointless expense every September.

Think I'm going to start opting out of Carabou Cup fixtures from next season onwards.

I always hope we get away fixtures in the early rounds (unless it's one of the big boys) but now they've fiddled it, so you have to play at home vs a lesser team if you qualify for Europe, it just seems like a pointless expense every September.

Yeah this has more or less guaranteed a home draw for the big boys, sums up the modern game really.

Won't doing that impact your ability to apply for away games?

Won't doing that impact your ability to apply for away games?
Yep. I haven't been successful in the last 10+ away games I've applied for anyway, so attending all these crappy midweek home games aren't worthwhile.

My main concern would be whether I could still get tickets to a cup final if we got there.

Yep. I haven't been successful in the last 10+ away games I've applied for anyway, so attending all these crappy midweek home games aren't worthwhile.

My main concern would be whether I could still get tickets to a cup final if we got there.

And that's the kicker. The numbers will mean you still have a very good chance, but you're pretty much guaranteed if you're opted in to Cups. It's the only reason I still do it. My away ballot success rate is even worse than yours.

And that's the kicker. The numbers will mean you still have a very good chance, but you're pretty much guaranteed if you're opted in to Cups. It's the only reason I still do it. My away ballot success rate is even worse than yours.

Seems to be harder to get away tickets than ever in the 12 or so seasons I’ve been applying

Information on Euro away this season

Following fan feedback, tickets for the 24/25 UEFA Europa League will be balloted based on the number of credits held on your account. Supporters with a higher number of credits will be prioritised first; you can view your credits by logging into your online account.

Information on Euro away this season

Following fan feedback, tickets for the 24/25 UEFA Europa League will be balloted based on the number of credits held on your account. Supporters with a higher number of credits will be prioritised first; you can view your credits by logging into your online account.

How does one earn credits if they keep missing out on the ballots? Is there any other way apart from attending away games?

I'm likely going to have 3-5 available for all midweek League Cup and Europa League games, so PM me if you need any - will be cheaper than buying through the club and my loyalty system for the "bigger games" is much better than the club's (non-existent) as well :)

How does one earn credits if they keep missing out on the ballots? Is there any other way apart from attending away games?
As per last season i believe they will hold some back for 0 credits (which will be balloted).
As per previous seasons the larger games with bigger capacity will likely go towards zero credits anyway as will the less glamerous destination ties. Can imagine we will have both scenarios this season.

Pair available for Barnsley in N2411 for below face value
*Sold*

Last edited:
Quick one on European Away credits and sorry if it's been covered.

So the credits earned in season 21/22 are wiped away this season?

I thought it was at the end of the 3rd season, meaning the ones from 21/22 would only drop off after this season (24/25).
It’s the 2 previous seasons and the current season so 21/22 have been wiped off

As per last season i believe they will hold some back for 0 credits (which will be balloted).
As per previous seasons the larger games with bigger capacity will likely go towards zero credits anyway as will the less glamerous destination ties. Can imagine we will have both scenarios this season.

Thank you.