All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Completely missed the alert for this ticket release. 122k in the queue - may as well not bother.... but still will

It’s been a while since I have been a member (it’s how I used to get all my tickets) but because I travel so much for work I stopped but looking to get back into it. I have got my young Nephew mad about United now and want to take him to some games, It too late to join him up to a membership and get tickets? I know they started selling them in big clumps.

Absolutely fuming.

Three times I had tickets in basket for Brentford game…. Every single time it wouldn’t let me progress to the checkout as it was saying some errors about having tickets to unassigned members or something.

Everything was as it should be - now I’m kicked out of the que and number 123k!

So…. If anyone does have spares for 1 adult and 1 child for Brentford I’d Be really grateful

Don’t panic everyone, just be patient , in 5 years with a capacity of 100k I anticipate the queues will be down to about 40,000

Seems to be going down quicker now.

More than likely down to the dregs of availability.

Zero chance again at getting any tickets today on the drop - 80,000 in the queue at 10am, I knew there was only going to be hospitality.
If anybody has any H for two people (with memberships) together going spare, i will happily pay (preferably face value) for any of the below:
Brentford 19th Oct
Leicester 9th Nov
Everton 30th Nov
Bournemouth 21st Dec
Newc 29th Dec

Anybody else had any luck on todays drop?

I started off about 36,000 in the queue. I couldn't get 2 tickets together for anything by the time I got in around 12.30 for me and my son.

They are still pushing memberships. Surely people won't keep renewing memberships if there is next to no chance of getting a ticket.

I just don’t bother with those ticket releases anymore. Usually they pop up closer to the game either on here or through mates

I just don’t bother with those ticket releases anymore. Usually they pop up closer to the game either on here or through mates
How do you get tickets?

You can tell when there's nothing left because the numbers start shooting down - only executive tickets.

After two tickets for Southampton and Ipswich, 1 adult 1 child, both members

The message I kept getting read

“ If you have multiple tickets in your basket please use the pencil icon next to one (or more) of your tickets to reassign to another qualifying supporter connected to your profile, or create a new supporter for any guests you are purchasing tickets for within your transaction (Membership may be required depending on the event). On some occasions you may be unable to purchase tickets because the fan already has a ticket, has more than 1 ticket assigned to them in the basket, or are not eligible for a ticket.“

Very frustrating considering I had 2 Brentford tickets in basket after waiting an hour and a half.

I keep getting singles now, and it says the same message. I just don’t get it!?

Scanning the a screenshot of my membership card got me into game last season, did I read somewhere you need to download the app to enter any game this season?

Zero chance again at getting any tickets today on the drop - 80,000 in the queue at 10am, I knew there was only going to be hospitality.
If anybody has any H for two people (with memberships) together going spare, i will happily pay (preferably face value) for any of the below:
Brentford 19th Oct
Leicester 9th Nov
Everton 30th Nov
Bournemouth 21st Dec
Newc 29th Dec

Might be able to help you with Newcastle as I'm looking to be away around Christmas time.

Forest on 7th December is 100% available if you can make it ?

Scanning the a screenshot of my membership card got me into game last season, did I read somewhere you need to download the app to enter any game this season?

One United members haven't changed you can get in without having to download the app.

The message I kept getting read

“ If you have multiple tickets in your basket please use the pencil icon next to one (or more) of your tickets to reassign to another qualifying supporter connected to your profile, or create a new supporter for any guests you are purchasing tickets for within your transaction (Membership may be required depending on the event). On some occasions you may be unable to purchase tickets because the fan already has a ticket, has more than 1 ticket assigned to them in the basket, or are not eligible for a ticket.“

Very frustrating considering I had 2 Brentford tickets in basket after waiting an hour and a half.

I keep getting singles now, and it says the same message. I just don’t get it!?
That often comes up if its an amenity seat or a seat in the family stand and not all members qualify to sit in those areas. Typically those are the only areas that are available afterwards. Quite annoying as you get excited seeing a £40 ticket available.

Not sure how they sell a single spare seat though in a family stand if you need to have an under 16 with you.

Reactions: Cheimoon
Might be able to help you with Newcastle as I'm looking to be away around Christmas time.

If Chorleysam is not available for Forest then I would happily take that one off your hands providing you were willing to split it into 2 singles.

How do you get tickets?

You can tell when there's nothing left because the numbers start shooting down - only executive tickets.

After two tickets for Southampton and Ipswich, 1 adult 1 child, both members
Drop me a message closer to the game

That often comes up if its an amenity seat or a seat in the family stand and not all members qualify to sit in those areas. Typically those are the only areas that are available afterwards. Quite annoying as you get excited seeing a £40 ticket available.

Not sure how they sell a single spare seat though in a family stand if you need to have an under 16 with you.
This now makes perfect sense !

Very frustrating!

I guess I’ll have to keep trying my luck on the website and hope any of the good folk on here can sort me out!

Would deffo be up for the newcastle ones - though I've already got tickets for Forest, very much at the very very top but still two tickets at least!

Brentford 19th Oct
Leicester 9th Nov
Everton 30th Nov
Bournemouth 21st Dec
Newc 29th Dec

I managed to buy 3 tickets for the match with Southampton 15th Jan, yesterday and I was thinking , I'll take my two sons to their first match ever. Two tickets in one row and one ticket a row above and suddenly I read after buying that each child under 14 must have an individual guardian is that true ? Anyone took 2 child by himself ?

Managed to get a Liverpool ticket so I'm good for that but need a single for the Spurs game.

Suspect I will be able to get tickets from returned fan tickets for the smaller clubs but it's going to be a case of scratching around for the bigger sides.

So if anyone knows of a single for the Spurs match I will take it.

I managed to buy 3 tickets for the match with Southampton 15th Jan, yesterday and I was thinking , I'll take my two sons to their first match ever. Two tickets in one row and one ticket a row above and suddenly I read after buying that each child under 14 must have an individual guardian is that true ? Anyone took 2 child by himself ?
How old are the kids and is it literally the row below/above you? I take my two all the time and they are 10 and 12.

Just a heads up - in after any singles in league in either W16 or W15 this season. Have bought on here before and @hp88 can back me

When I was at the game last week, a lad showed me a discord that he has signed up to that sends him a message every time a ticket goes up for sale on the website.

He couldn’t show me it live but was adamant that it works for all home and away tickets and had used it loads in the past

Anyone else ever used it/one?

Flying into Leeds Bradford airport for Liverpool game and driving down. Normally park in club car park but have tight time to get back for return flight. Looking for a spot to park up to get out handy after the game. Any suggestions? Cheers

Looking for a single for the Liverpool game (forwarded to me as a Man Utd member). I'm coming over from Ireland and staying over two nights before the game and the night of the game. Doing a stadium tour on the Saturday.

If anybody can't make it last minute on Sunday gimme a message!

I'm about to stick a pair up for resale on the site. I can't resell as a member to other members, or I would have...

Will do it in 5 mins. Maybe fastest finger first / keeping an eye will work. Section N2402.