All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Hope this is the right thread.

Looking to take my daughter to her first game and wanted to see what the best option would be to get a pair of tickets. I haven't been to a game for 3-4 years and seems its becoming harder and harder/ more complicated to get tickets.

I was thinking of targeting the Brentford, Leicester and Forest games as these may be less desirable fixtures.

What would be the best way of securing tickets? Happy to sign back up as a member etc. Just seems a bit of a minefield where to start.
You only need the forwarding membership and for those games you should get a couple of tickets on here and as they are face value they will be £10 cheaper than a membership ticket from United.
If you do get a membership ticket returns usually come up on the website a few days before.
For this season it is possible to get a ticket transferred to you as a non member but with a £10 premium

You only need the forwarding membership and for those games you should get a couple of tickets on here and as they are face value they will be £10 cheaper than a membership ticket from United.
If you do get a membership ticket returns usually come up on the website a few days before.
For this season it is possible to get a ticket transferred to you as a non member but with a £10 premium
Thanks very much mate. Thats helpful

Need 4 tickets for Spurs on 29th September. All are members.

Members, please work your magic. Thank you.

If you're opted in for the League Cup and just don't attend, is there any negative impact going forwards? I'm likely to be on holiday for the LC 3rd round and would miss the game if we're at home.

Also, would forwarding the ticket on or donating it have any negative effect?

If you're opted in for the League Cup and just don't attend, is there any negative impact going forwards? I'm likely to be on holiday for the LC 3rd round and would miss the game if we're at home.

I'm pretty sure it's only Reselling back to the club that impacts eligibility for aways etc. Forwarding and donating are fine. I believe the attendance criteria is only applicable to the 19 league (15 out of 19) games but not totally sure on that one.

Just cross-checked this with the T&Cs and think the above is correct but still not 100% sure on the non-attendance part. https://tickets.manutd.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/help.html

I'm pretty sure it's only Reselling back to the club that impacts eligibility for aways etc. Forwarding and donating are fine. I believe the attendance criteria is only applicable to the 19 league (15 out of 19) games but not totally sure on that one.

Just cross-checked this with the T&Cs and think the above is correct but still not 100% sure on the non-attendance part. https://tickets.manutd.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/help.html
Nice one thanks

Hi all

I have an issue with accessing my ticket.

When I go on the App, click on "My United" and then click on "My Tickets" it opens the internet browser to tickets.manutd.com.
I am logged in. This is actually my partners device, my ticket on my device is fine.

On the FAQ it says

HEN I CLICK ON "MY TICKETS" I AM REDIRECTED TO THE TICKETING WEBSITE​

Please contact Supporter Services who will be able to assist.

Bit worried it may be difficult to get hold of them tomorrow.

Anyone else have this issue?

Hi all

When I go on the App, click on "My United" and then click on "My Tickets" it opens the internet browser to tickets.manutd.com.
I am logged in. This is actually my partners device, my ticket on my device is fine.

On the FAQ it says

You can only access the ticket on one phone, once you’ve accessed it, it is then locked to that phone.
So if you opened it on your phone, you can’t open it on your wifes mate.

You can only access the ticket on one phone, once you’ve accessed it, it is then locked to that phone.
So if you opened it on your phone, you can’t open it on your wifes mate.
Sorry mate if I was unclear..
This is a separate ticket, I'm not trying to access the same ticket on two phones.

No negative impacts. Only putting it on the resale platform for cup games (that didn’t sell) had an issue last year

Can’t access my ticket even though it was showing as downloaded to device yesterday saying unauthorised, I don’t have the United app on any other devices, this is gonna be a disaster.

Update just decided to start working by doing absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Looking for a pair for tonight if possible, both members. Cheers in advance.

Having an issue. I’ve forwarded my tickets to my friend and his wife. He bought a forwarding membership.

So he goes through the app and hits tickets and it forwards to the website. So the ticket isn’t on the app.

When he logs into the website the ticket is there. Any help would be great. Think he may just go to United early and get a paper ticket or something. What a faff!

Hi all

On the FAQ it says

Yes my mate has this issue!

Very long shots, but if anyone has a ticket going for the Liverpool and Spurs games at Old Trafford, I'm looking for one for each game. Thank you!

Having an issue. I’ve forwarded my tickets to my friend and his wife. He bought a forwarding membership.

So he goes through the app and hits tickets and it forwards to the website. So the ticket isn’t on the app.

When he logs into the website the ticket is there. Any help would be great. Think he may just go to United early and get a paper ticket or something. What a faff!

Is he on latest version of the app?

I'm sure it's going to be an absolute mess tonight with the new system

I forwarded my brothers season ticket to my mate who has a £20 forwarding membership, he has received the email within a few minutes with the normal e-ticket which you just need to add to your wallet.

You can screenshot / sell that to whoever you want... this whole system is flawed.

Anyone have any spares for Brentford (H)?

Looking for an adult and child (both members).

Cheers all!

Hi all,

Looking for a single ticket for the below matches if anyone has one available please? Have full membership.

Leicester City 9th November
Nottingham Forest 7th December
Brighton 18th January
Ipswich 26th February

Thanks in advance

Anyone else been randomly blocked from accessing the ticket site? Not sure what could be causing it.

I'm definitely not using bots, or else I might have actually been able to snag a ticket the last 2 years. Cleared cookies, turned off adblock, refreshed the page - done everything I can think of.

Need 4 tickets for Spurs on 29th September. All are members.

I know tickets may open up tomorrow so if anyone can purchase and forward, please help me out.