All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Has anyone figured out how this actually works ? I am assuming the buyer still needs to setup an account with United to get a membership number but I trying to figure out how the club get their £10.

Pretty sure they would charge you as the STH. Happened to me last season by mistake when I was forwarding to a member. I contacted the club and they tried fobbing me off saying the financials for a previous game had been closed off, but I fought that and got the money back out of principle!

There must be loads of people looking to get rid of their tickets for the Liverpool league game after last nights 3 nil defeat to them in America!:p

If that's you, I'm here to help - looking for a single for the Liverpool league game please! Thanks:+1:

Looking two tickets for the Wolves match at Old Trafford. Ideally beside each other. Both members.

Am I mistaken in saying tickets for Saturday can be downloaded to Wallet and we don't need to use the App? I know for Fulham app will be needed but sure I read somewhere its not a requirement for Saturday

Am I mistaken in saying tickets for Saturday can be downloaded to Wallet and we don't need to use the App? I know for Fulham app will be needed but sure I read somewhere its not a requirement for Saturday

Correct. App tickets are only for home games

Afternoon

My dad and I both have season tickets

When I take my little brother in the absence of me dad how do I get him in with this new app he doesn’t own a phone

Apologies I cant find the answer in the site and am currently on hold for the last 40mins

Afternoon

When I take my little brother in the absence of me dad how do I get him in with this new app he doesn’t own a phone

Apologies I cant find the answer in the site and am currently on hold for the last 40mins
On the ticketing website, you can add your dad's ticket to your phone by adding him as an app contact

On the ticketing website, you can add your dad's ticket to your phone by adding him as an app contact
Apologies I’m not great with this I have been looking for hours where can I link as an app contact

We already have the relationship set as strong

Could you if you have the time tell me the location to get this app linkage please

Anyone know where to get tickets for the Ipswich away game? I've seen one stupid site wanting $700, yes dollars. not going there

Apologies I’m not great with this I have been looking for hours where can I link as an app contact

We already have the relationship set as strong

Could you if you have the time tell me the location to get this app linkage please
You need to add him again on the website. one of the relationship options is now app ticketing. Once you have created an app ticketing relationship you’ll be able to see his tickets on the app

Anyone had an email today telling them they urgently need to validate their tickets for Fulham in order to activate them, only to be met by error messages when I try to? I hate technology so often!

Afternoon

Go to create relationship
Select App ticketing
You can also have him as a standard / strong relationship

Looking for a pair today ASAP! PM me, also looking to shift my single if I can get a pair

I know probably a long shot…

If anyone can’t make the Fulham match I’m after a pair!

Go to create relationship
Select App ticketing
You can also have him as a standard / strong relationship

My brother-in-law is trying to forward his ticket to me so I can bring my 10 year old to the Fulham game.

We've each added one another online in the manner that you describe.

However when he tries to forward on Desktop he gets a message saying that I "already have an allocated ticket", when he tries to do it on mobile he gets a message saying it "cannot be completed in the app as there is a price difference that needs to be paid".

I'm not sure what price difference there could be as we both have adult tickets in the same section.

Has anyone encountered similar?

My brother-in-law is trying to forward his ticket to me so I can bring my 10 year old to the Fulham game.

However when he tries to forward on Desktop he gets a message saying that I "already have an allocated ticket", when he tries to do it on mobile he gets a message saying it "cannot be completed in the app as there is a price difference that needs to be paid".

I'm not sure what price difference there could be as we both have adult tickets in the same section.

He doesn't need to forward to you, if you add him as an app relationship you will see his ticket appear on your app and vice/versa, did this last night for everyone in our group so I have got 6 tickets on my phone now.

He doesn't need to forward to you, if you add him as an app relationship you will see his ticket appear on your app and vice/versa, did this last night for everyone in our group so I have got 6 tickets on my phone now.

I thought the tickets didn't appear in the app until 3 hours before?

It needs to be a Strong Relationship, and then you can have all the tickets on one device. I have my kids memberships as strong relationships and I have their tickets.

I think the error here is that OP's 10 year old son might not have a membership to forward to and it won't let him have both a season ticket AND a ticket.

If you already have a season ticket you can’t have another ticket transferred to you. As HP says you can add him as an app relationship so he can go in on your phone with you.

It needs to be a Strong Relationship, and then you can have all the tickets on one device. I have my kids memberships as strong relationships and I have their tickets.

I think the error here is that OP's 10 year old son might not have a membership to forward to and it won't let him have both a season ticket AND a ticket.

So what I did yesterday was go into the relationships and add them under “App Ticketing”, thinking he just need needs to add his dad or his brother assuming they have season tickets.

So it looks like this in the app.

IMG-1931.jpg

Forward planning here, but looking at the Derby on in April. I see City are down for a game on the Wednesday before, and then there are Champions League/Europa League games the following week.
Is this nailed on for a Saturday lunch time kick off? Trying to figure out flights and accomodation....was thinking maybe fly in on the Friday night, airport hotel, and then home Saturday evening....although a late kick off on the Saturday would scupper this.

Forward planning here, but looking at the Derby on in April. I see City are down for a game on the Wednesday before, and then there are Champions League/Europa League games the following week.
Is this nailed on for a Saturday lunch time kick off? Trying to figure out flights and accomodation....was thinking maybe fly in on the Friday night, airport hotel, and then home Saturday evening....although a late kick off on the Saturday would scupper this.

A brave man to predict that mate. Wouldn't touch it myself yet.

When are the next set of tickets released on the website for members does anybody know?
I wouldn't wait for announcing ticket drops... End up in queues and you're very lucky to get anything.

Definitely worth checking the site regularly if you have time.

I got Fulham this morning doing just that.

I wouldn't wait for announcing ticket drops... End up in queues and you're very lucky to get anything.

Definitely worth checking the site regularly if you have time.

I got Fulham this morning doing just that.

All I ever seem to get is "An error has occurred, please try again later...", have you ever got this?

EDIT: Even when I keep re-loading the ticket section and finally get to the listed games, the minute I click "Buy Now" next to a match, it errors again...

Any chance anyone has 2 tickets for Fulham?

Hoping to take my son to his first United match

Edit: Sorted now

Last edited:
Ticketing site definitely having a nightmare today but if you’re persistent enough you’ll likely get a single.

I thought the tickets didn't appear in the app until 3 hours before?
I’ve just tested setting my phone time and date to a forward date time and the QR code appears. Lazy coding from United

Whether the QR changes who knows

Ticketing site definitely having a nightmare today but if you’re persistent enough you’ll likely get a single.

Yes it is not too difficult to get singles (a couple available right now) but my son is too young to sit by himself

Short of a miracle on the ticketing site this is probably my last hope to get two tickets next to eachother

Not really the right thread for this but its matchday related

Im taking my 10 yearold to their first game friday night, i havent been for 15 years, she wants to see the players arriving, anyone know what time this is likely to be? And what time they leave after the game?

We’re going go be in teir 2 of the stretford end, is it possible for us to get to the bottom tier when the turnstiles open? Would love to take her down to the front when we get inside before it starts filling up

Not really the right thread for this but its matchday related

Im taking my 10 yearold to their first game friday night, i havent been for 15 years, she wants to see the players arriving, anyone know what time this is likely to be? And what time they leave after the game?

We’re going go be in teir 2 of the stretford end, is it possible for us to get to the bottom tier when the turnstiles open? Would love to take her down to the front when we get inside before it starts filling up
You can't get down into the bottom tier if you have tickets for the top tier.

Players leave about an hour after the game.

I’ve just tested setting my phone time and date to a forward date time and the QR code appears. Lazy coding from United

Whether the QR changes who knows
Someone else said that they did the same but to May next year and every QR code appeared, how true that is I don’t know

Someone else said that they did the same but to May next year and every QR code appeared, how true that is I don’t know
I just changed mine to the 1st September and it's showing a QR code for the Liverpool match that day... so I reckon it's true.

Hope this is the right thread.

Looking to take my daughter to her first game and wanted to see what the best option would be to get a pair of tickets. I haven't been to a game for 3-4 years and seems its becoming harder and harder/ more complicated to get tickets.

I was thinking of targeting the Brentford, Leicester and Forest games as these may be less desirable fixtures.

What would be the best way of securing tickets? Happy to sign back up as a member etc. Just seems a bit of a minefield where to start.