A message to Mikey Moore : Just send in transfer request to Daniel Levy and join United. Just look at Harry Kane. No trophy with Spurs

LuckyScout78

A goal machine and top player in the making. Leave Spurs as soon as better. I can't remember last time Spurs won premier league or trophy.
Even Harry Kane got to give up and left Spurs. I think Kane had many sleepless night by listening to the song "Shall i stay or shall i go".

So follow previous Spurs player joining United :

+ Teddy Sheringham June 1997 joined United for 3.5 mill £
+ Dimitar Berbatov. 1.Sept 2006 joined United for 30.75 mill £
+ Michael Carrick June 2006 joined United for 18.6 mill £

There you have Mikey. History of really good football players joining United. You shall follow those footsteps. Harry Kane could joined United too and Kane was closed to join City. Before he joined Bayern Munich where he continue his trophyless career, so far.

I have seen this boy playing for England U17 in Euro competition for youth. Where he play as left winger/free CAM.
Borned in 11.Aug.2007. So he had birthday yesterday. Happy belated birthday to you.

His description in short words :
+ Top level of ball control in highest speed. Top skill and flair.
+ Top determination
+ Really sharp = finishing skill. Because of top determination and killer instinct
+ A goalmachine
+ A attacking player with high end product
+ super creative

Some of his stats for England youth teams, as LW/CF/CAM:

England U16 : 15 caps, 7 goals
England U17 : 12 caps, 10 goals

I think his best role is a free nr.10/CAM behind the striker. LW suit his abilities too. Because of his skill, flair and one on one ability.

A visual description :

Transfermarkt hasn't value him yet. But i will rate him between 20-30 mill euros

https://www.transfermarkt.com/mikey-moore/profil/spieler/1011147

Comparison to others top players when they were young. Like Harry Kane and Michael Owen. If i don't remember wrong. At the age, i think his football skill/level is above both Kane and Owen. Mikey Moore is more complete. More in the direction of Wayne Rooney. Just lesser powerful and lesser physical. Like Rooney, in the attack. He can do everything. Beating players, create and scoring goals. Really sharp and determination in everything he is doing = high level of presence.

So if this boy. Mikey Moore keep working hard, having right focus, enjoy the football like he has. Then himself is his worst enemy. Keep your feets on the ground and don't get distract my fame and money. It will lead you to another path and direction.

Again, Spurs have a really top attacking player, goal machine and a player "pleasure to watch " in the making. Find some space and spot in the team for him. He needs highest competition to suit his high level of football skills and abilities to develop and got use and adapt to the highest, strongest and most intensity level of football.

In the end. If you staying at Spurs for many years and not winning. You shall knows which club you shall join.

Kobbie Mainoo. Borned 2005.

Mainoo + Moore + Shea Lacey + Adam Wharton in the same team = get to be a succesful and dominating team and force. And they all are englishmen.
England future look really really bright. England will have luxury problems with so many really good attacking players.

Mikey Moore is a player with potential to break and rise above 100 mill £ market value in the future.

And again. If you joined Manchester United in the future. With Mainoo, Shea Lacey, Finley McAllister. Hopefully Adam Wharton will join United too. You will join a team with really good attacking players that will create and strong attacking force. You guys will keep the ball most of the time. If your skill just become even better above few years.
So follow Berbatov, Sheringham, Carrick and joining United ;)

No doubt a top player in the making.

Is he a member on here? Otherwise you may want to send him that message directly. Not sure he'll be browsing the site. :confused:

Send this message to him on Instagram lucky scout. Tell him you'll even waive the commission.

If I could offer one word of advice to any Spurs player it is if you want to leave, force your way out and don't enter gentleman's agreements with Levy.

Look at Kane. He could have been up front for City instead of Haaland if not for him.

Noone would be laughing at him now

This is a special message to passenger Mikey Moore. Proceed immediately to gate no 666 to Manchester.

If I could offer one word of advice to any Spurs player it is if you want to leave, force your way out and don't enter gentleman's agreements with Levy.

Look at Kane. He could have been up front for City instead of Haaland if not for him.

Noone would be laughing at him now

It's not just Levy. Palace and Zaha's another example.

Players need to carefully manage their own exit strategies

Hi Luckyscout I'm Mikey Moore.

Thanks for he suggestion, but I'd rather join City.

Dear LuckyScout,

I’ve been following your posts for some time and really admire your incredible talent for identifying and analyzing young footballers. Your insights are truly valuable to the community.

However, I’ve noticed that sometimes your posts can be a bit difficult to follow due to some wording and structure issues. I know you have a lot to share, and it would be a shame for your excellent content to be missed or misunderstood.

I’d like to suggest using ChatGPT to help edit your posts. It can quickly refine your writing, making your insights even clearer and more impactful. This small step could significantly enhance the readability and reach of your great work.

Thanks for all you do, and I hope this suggestion is helpful!

Best regards,
[Your Name]

Dear LuckyScout,

I’ve been following your posts for some time and really admire your incredible talent for identifying and analyzing young footballers. Your insights are truly valuable to the community.

However, I’ve noticed that sometimes your posts can be a bit difficult to follow due to some wording and structure issues. I know you have a lot to share, and it would be a shame for your excellent content to be missed or misunderstood.

I’d like to suggest using ChatGPT to help edit your posts. It can quickly refine your writing, making your insights even clearer and more impactful. This small step could significantly enhance the readability and reach of your great work.

Thanks for all you do, and I hope this suggestion is helpful!

Best regards,
[Your Name]

You got chatgpt to write this didn't you?

Is he a member on here? Otherwise you may want to send him that message directly. Not sure he'll be browsing the site. :confused:

There are many Spurs supporters in here. Like Arsenal and Liverpool supporters. Theirs fans forum are so boring so they have to joined Redcafe, A United supporter forum?

We all know. Some Spurs supporter have many relations. Friend of friend. And at some point. It might reach the boy.

Not a chance Kobbie Mainoo will join Spurs. It's only the other way.

Beside Mainoo. I rate the young United academy player Shea Lacey really high. Shea Lacey football skills, vision, composure, ball control in top speed and his sharpness is on same level as Mainoo and Mikey Moore. So there are signs there. What kind of signs? Signs of group of really good top ballers playing together.

Maybe a potential United line up in 3-5 years. Into the future.

First with United current 4231 formation :

Shea Lacey - Wharton - Mainoo - Garnacho + Mikey Moore + Højlund/Zirkzee .

+There you have. Pacey, skill ful and sharp wingers with a controlling, ballwinner, proactive and balance cm player in Wharton
+ Box to box in Mainoo.
+ A light version of Zidane & Kaka in Mike Moore. The free nr.10 playmaker behind Høljund. Served the CF, but at the same time score a lot of goals.

Now 433 proactive and total football, alternative to 4231 :

Lacey - Mainoo - Wharton - Moore - Garnacho + Højlund/Zirkzee.

In this role. Mikey Moore will get a similar to Iniesta. Compare to Zidane/Kaka free nr.10 role behind the striker. Receive the ball deeper , progress with the ball forward, beat some players and connect with the CF and wingers.

Every dominate teams. Always have at least 2-3 top players from theirs own country/nation.

So it will be a big and huge mistake if United miss out and not build a future dominating United team around Wharton & Mainoo

But back to Mikey Moore. We all know how difficult it is to negotiate with Daniel Levy. And current Spurs team do look really promising. And theirs manager does have a really dominance presence and aura like Klopp and Pep.
Never say never. But history and fate. With Mainoo growing into one of the dominate cm in the future. And some really promising ball players in Shea Lacey. This boy is just lacking or not fully develop physically, as a man body and physics.

In end. I am hoping it ok to use Harry Kane as an example. To joke and diss just a little bit. One of the best CF in football, but still...hasn't win a big trophy yet. I think he will win win Bayern Munich this season.

Fate and meant to be. To be playing for United team that dominate for a decade. It got to be group of top top players. Together as a team. Like Class of 92 and Sir Busby golden generation.

"Legends never walk alone" I do believe Liverpool supporter agree with me on this statement.

Thanks for blessing us today LuckyScout78. Have a wonderful day.

I'd completely forgotten Carrick was at Spurs. In my head we got him directly from West Ham.

Was assuming the bump would be for the goal he scored in the EFL Trophy the other night. I'm disappointed Lucky Scout.