69 Injuries vs 115 Charges | FA Cup Final Build-up Thread

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Ticket application was successful, we're on the second row so I'll get to see the mauling up close and personal.

SAF is the GOAT

I won't give 2 shits if we'll lose all of our games till the end of the season but win this 1

adkb

5-0 to united. Calling it now. ETH to give pep a stunner at the final whistle, while cracking open two cans of dutch beer or its equivalent.

Irwin99

The league season was over weeks ago but feck me, what horrific form we're taking into the cup final. No momentum at all. The fans and the players are totally dejected and we're playing our rivals who are also probably going to win the league.

Yakuza_devils

I don't even mind to give it to McLaren for the final. We need to do something differently to have any slim chance for upset. With ETH, we are confirmed to lose. We can't play open end to end football with City. It will be suicidal.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Anyone in with a chance of starting this match, should not be in the match day squad for the final matches of the season.

The idea of Casemiro playing at all before the final is mad. Rest him, get him to a place that sees him start with some kind of energy. The same applies for every single player in the team. Most of our squad has been out on its arse for weeks. Why make it worse?

Just play loads of young players. There’s no danger in doing so.

Marching On!

Refs are superimposed on a nice blue background too. They might as well be wearing City shirts. Wankers.

Yakuza_devils

Watch the match with expectation that we are going to get properly shafted with at least 5-0. This is to avoid any disappointment watching the game.

James35

We could have all the officials supporting United and start the match one nil up and we’ll still lose.

HookedOnAPhelan

Oliver :lol:

Of course he's fecking involved, the corrupt wanker. We'll probably lose anyway, but having him as VAR has sealed it for 115.

Yakuza_devils

Time is running out to give it to McClaren to stand any chance. We need to do something different. With ETH, we have no chance of winning. Go back to the good old park the bus and counter attack. That's the only we could win.

LordSpud

Time is running out to give it to McClaren to stand any chance. We need to do something different. With ETH, we have no chance of winning. Go back to the good old park the bus and counter attack. That's the only we could win.
They are not going to sack ETH now til at least the end of the season and even then I think that they've decided to give another year on the basis that: a) he's not had the squad available most of the season and b) it will be cheaper to pay off in a years' time.

And certainly wouldnt be handing the reigns to Steve McClaren :lol: