5 years ahead - Build your squad for the future

ROFLUTION

With a big structural make over in the proces under INEOS (which will take time) how will our team look like in 5 years?

Current squad - Everyone 26 years or younger:
Leny Yoro: 18
Daniel Gore: 19
Kobbie Mainoo: 19
Toby Collyer: 20
Alejandro Garnacho: 20
Rasmus Højlund: 21
Amad Diallo: 22
Joshua Zirkzee: 23
Manuel Ugarte: 23
Antony: 24
Matthijs de Ligt: 25
Tyrell Malacia: 25
Mason Mount: 25
Diogo Dalot: 25
Marcus Rashford: 26
Altay Bayındır: 26
Noussair Mazraoui: 26
Lisandro Martínez: 26

So who do you buy for this squad to have the best squad in 5 years time?
???
??? - - - - Yoro (23) - - - Martinez (31) - - - - ???
Mainoo (24) - - - Ugarte (28)
Amad (27) - - - - ??? - - - - Garnacho (25)
Zirkzee (28)

Possible bench with current players: Rashford (31) - Højlund (26) - De Ligt (30) - Dalot (30) - Mazraoui (31)​

For me: Florian Wirtz (21) really springs to mind to build around for the future. Break the bank for him.

Nice idea for a thread. Some interesting prospects in the U18 squad, especially in defence, but probably better to keep our (and their) feet firmly planted.

In 5 years time, you will be hoping for us to sign players that you have never even heard of today.
What I will say is the players we have brought, or are bringing in for the youth teams are very exciting indeed. Some of the best youngsters in the UK. We haven't done these deals just for them to make up the numbers and I fully expect a few of them to become first team regulars for us in the years ahead!

Lusale and Obi-Martin have huge reputations in their age groups and big things are expected from both.
Plunkett, Mexes, Mpofu and James Overy have also been signed in various age groups and its exciting to see what the next few years holds in store for them.
I read somewhere that Mexes is the Son of Robbie Earnshaw and can run 100 meters in 11 seconds, which for a 14 year old is amazing really.
The future is exciting.