2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

If Trump and the MAGA's weren't there then lyin' Ted and probably Rubio would be the top 2

Could be, they are waiting their moment to get out of the cave. They are smarter than Ron

Could be, they are waiting their moment to get out of the cave. They are smarter than Ron
Lyin' Ted wouldn't dare now, his ship has sailed, probably Rubio too TBH, if you took only the current list minus Trump and MAGA then Christie or at a push Haley - but if there was no Trump and MAGA there'd probably others who would run that say nothing at the moment

That would possibly apply on the Dems side as well, I'm sure there'd be a much bigger push for Biden not to run if there was no Trump

Guess so, but at some scary point he was the lead after trump
He did certainly comport himself well for those few weeks, I totally agree, but his skin tone alone negates him from being the current GOP nominee.

That is the kind of thing NOT to do if he has aspirations for the presidency one day. He will have a hard time explaining that to the electorate.

I heard some of his comments to CNN and it sounds like he may be doing this at the behest of the White House. Could be off, but the way he worded things was giving off those vibes.

I heard some of his comments to CNN and it sounds like he may be doing this at the behest of the White House. Could be off, but the way he worded things was giving off those vibes.
Would make sense. Optics wise that is probably the only play at the moment.

Politics is a dirty game and for anyone to think it's in the US' interest to flat out ignore China is willfully ignorant. Barely a peep when our politicians meet with most of the other country's leaders. I mean hell Trump being a meek little boy for Putin and Kim Jong Un was apparently a-ok to a certain group. In the Grand scheme of things it's not Russia and North Korea we have to worry about as much imho.

The last thing we need is another Cold War or worse. If we don't keep a China at arm's length, there will be plenty of suitors who are happy to go behind American backs to cozy up to them instead. And clearly some of that is already happening. Donnie actually knows this because otherwise he wouldn't have so many deep rooted business ties to the place. Again.. hypocrisy.

Would make sense. Optics wise that is probably the only play at the moment.

Politics is a dirty game and for anyone to think it's in the US' interest to flat out ignore China is willfully ignorant. Barely a peep when our politicians meet with most of the other country's leaders. I mean hell Trump being a meek little boy for Putin and Kim Jong Un was apparently a-ok to a certain group. In the Grand scheme of things it's not Russia and North Korea we have to worry about as much imho.

The last thing we need is another Cold War or worse. If we don't keep a China at arm's length, there will be plenty of suitors who are happy to go behind American backs to cozy up to them instead. And clearly some of that is already happening. Donnie actually knows this because otherwise he wouldn't have so many deep rooted business ties to the place. Again.. hypocrisy.
It is also pretty much to sound off if Biden and Xi are ready to meet each other.

And as you said, the United States can't break off their relationship with China just like they did with Russia at this point.

Bing!! Bing!

First the wall, and now the Shield.

I am sure psychologists can draw some connections and conclusions from that.

Who would have ever thought that the 'hang Mike Pence' crew actually wasn't really into him?

A positive sign, although obviously unsustainable.

The talk about recession have been ongoing for two years. It’s time to start being more positive about the economy. If these numbers were under Trump, the media would be gloating.

Nah, I don't have to try that hard actually.

National polls this far out are usually little more than name recognition polls. They may as well ask people, "who is more famous, Donald Trump or Joe Biden" ? How people vote in swing states a month or so before next November will be what decides things.

National polls this far out are usually little more than name recognition polls. They may as well ask people, "who is more famous, Donald Trump or Joe Biden" ? How people vote in swing states a month or so before next November will be what decides things.

Certainly. It's just a data point, and we can discuss it respectfully, whether it matters or not. I find the one-liners from the fridge chutney of politics a bit tiresome.

F9yJ56CW4AATGoB