52617414.png

Barclays Premier League
West Bromwich v Manchester United
Saturday, 1st January 2011, 12:45
The Hawthrons, West Bromwich

Another away, another draw?

Discuss.

1-1

Berba 65th minute and Thomas will score in the 93rd minute after hacking down Rio with a chainsaw and then catching the ball, charging past Vidic and passing it to a 10 yard offside Odumwingie and then returning it and boxing the ball in the far corner.

1-1

Berba 65th minute and Thomas will score in the 93rd minute after hacking down Rio with a chainsaw and then catching the ball, charging past Vidic and passing it to a 10 yard offside Odumwingie and then returning it and boxing the ball in the far corner.

feck off Maciek, your threads are shit and bring nothing but bad luck!

*Flame on!*

I reckon we draw this as well. Early kick off as well and we usually are slow that time of the day.

1-1 after we lose another away lead.

feck off Maciek, your threads are shit and bring nothing but bad luck!
Yes, white text, but I've started this season three matchday threads and it's 2-1-0, players fecked up today in 89th minute, it's not my fault man. :D

O'Shea
Berbatov Obertan Macheda Hernandez
Ferdinand Brown Kuszczak Evra Smalling
De Laet​

Lindegaard

Rafael
Vidic
Rio
Evra

Fletcher
Carrick
Anderson

Nani
Rooney
Berbatov

4-1

----------------VDS----------------
Rafael-------Rio-----Vidic-------Evra
Nani------Carrick---Anderson---Giggs
---------Berbatov--Chicharito-------

Subs: PIG, O'Shea, Smalling, Fletcher, Obertan, Macheda, Rooney.

I know people are saying Rooney needs to keep playing to get his confidence back and that the goals will come with playing, but I honestly can't see where his next goal is going to come from. Each match, I keep hoping it'll be that one, but it's just not happening. After Berbatov, we've got Chicharito who is our next top scorer, and who has hardly featured lately.

Give the lad a go.

In all seriousness Giggs wont start 3 games in a week, Fletcher will start given hes missed the last 2 with a cold id expect him to come in for Anderson, Nani who knows whats going on there, i wouldnt be surprised if Evans came in for Ferdinand either, Hernandez probably needs some minutes.

Van Der Sar

O'Shea
Vidic
Evans
Evra

Nani
Fletcher
Carrick
Obertan

Berbatov
Hernandez

Something like that id guess.

I was not being serious but out of interest he is eligible to play as the game is January 1st

It's a bank holiday so IIRC he cannot play on that day as he is unable to be registered.

Can we stop talking about some sub keeper who cant even play yet please?

ta.

Button it Alf. Go and have a frustrated wank rather than biting at people trying to have a normal conversation on here.

feck off, how is it relevant to talk about a keeper who cant even play for us yet!?

Its a shit conversation.

Who are you to judge what's a good conversation and what's not? It is relevant because the chap thought he was eligable for this one.

Now as I said, go and have a frustrated wank and calm down. You're making an absolute tool of yourself.

Who are you to judge what's a good conversation and what's not? It is relevant because the chap thought he was eligable for this one.

Now as I said, go and have a frustrated wank and calm down. You're making an absolute tool of yourself.

Hes not available to play hence its a shit conversation, im perfectly calm thank you im just saying why keep going on about a subject that's so obviously redundant on a thread thats not even about the bloke.

Right muppets, think about your team selections and gay predictions for a minute before actually posting.

We'll play a 4-4-2 because WBA actually play football so the ball will be on the floor more than it was this evening.

I'd go with:

--------------- VDS ----------------

Rafael ---- Rio ---- Vidic -------- Evra

Nani ---- Anderson -- Carrick -- Obertan

-------- Berbatov -- Rooney ----------

(Obviously I am depending on Nani being fit)

For the love of god, please let us win, I don't want another away draw again

Right muppets, think about your team selections and gay predictions for a minute before actually posting.

We'll play a 4-4-2 because WBA actually play football so the ball will be on the floor more than it was this evening.

I'd go with:

--------------- VDS ----------------

Rafael ---- Rio ---- Vidic -------- Evra

Nani ---- Anderson -- Carrick -- Obertan

-------- Berbatov -- Rooney ----------

(Obviously I am depending on Nani being fit)

Please let this be the team...

Dont be so utterly stupid, no way can Da laet be expected to play up top alone.

Kuszczak will rush out from attacking midfield and destroy the other centre back before scoring as often happens with former players ... (e.g. Spector) against his former club!

I hope.