U.S. Presidential Race: Official Thread

Obama or McCain/Democrat or Republican..you decide

• McCain

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 173 92.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Missouri and Montana should go to McCain, which puts him at 170. He should take Alaska to finish at 173.

Obama has won NC by around 2000'ish votes, he should have Indiana as well, 99% precincts reported and he's leading by 20,000+ votes. That should put his final electoral count at 364.

Minnesota Update

Republicans hold on to two congressional seats despite tough opposition from the Democrats [who v.possibly had their vote diluted by the Independence Party].

In the Senate race, Coleman(R) has pulled away somewhat from Franken(D)with the margin now at 17,000.

90% precincts reporting.

Still mighty close but a recount aside, Coleman's eding this or so says the trend as of late.

Missouri and Montana should go to McCain, which puts him at 170. He should take Alaska to finish at 173.

Obama has won NC by around 2000'ish votes, he should have Indiana as well, 99% precincts reported and he's leading by 20,000+ votes. That should put his final electoral count at 364.

Hold on! There's been a late surge towards Obama. 99% of precincts in and just 500 votes seperate them!!

Right, Minnesota Public Radio are about to end their coverage. lol

With 94,7% precincts reporting Coleman leads by 12,000, however Franken is expected to pick up big in the remaining votes in Minneapolis to name but one. It's on a knife edge.

Anyway, i'm off for a nap, later Cafers. :)

Right, Minnesota Public Radio are about to end their coverage. lol

With 94,7% precincts reporting Coleman leads by 12,000, however Franken is expected to pick up big in the remaining votes in Minneapolis to name but one. It's on a knife edge.

Anyway, i'm off for a nap, later Cafers. :)

According to Yahoo's Political Dashboard it's 96% precincts and Franken is back in the lead by 1,003 votes :devil:

I'm surprised, I thought a ''know it all'' like you would be able to make a prediction that was actually mathematically possible. lol.

I'm not a "know it all." I just read. I write a political column. Just because someone has more knowledge than you, does not make them a "know it all," especially when you come from a place of "knowing little." I am far more well read than yourself. You are the definition of "simplistic." Your thoughts and understanding are so basic, I am surprised you are not a small woodland creature. You, and people like you, are the greatest danger to democracy. Stupidity is what will kill democracy and you constantly show yourself to be a very stupid person.

I'm not a "know it all." I just read. I write a political column. Just because someone has more knowledge than you, does not make them a "know it all," especially when you come from a place of "knowing little." I am far more well read than yourself. You are the definition of "simplistic." Your thoughts and understanding are so basic, I am surprised you are not a small woodland creature. You, and people like you, are the greatest danger to democracy. Stupidity is what will kill democracy and you constantly show yourself to be a very stupid person.

Have you had a read through this site? http://www.coolmath4kids.com/.

Hope you find it useful. xxx

:lol:

Congratulations to Barack Obama, the first black US President since Morgan Freeman

president_beck.jpg

Congratulations Obama

Have you had a read through this site? http://www.coolmath4kids.com/.

Hope you find it useful. xxx

Um, yeah. It's not working. I made a math error. Not really a soul crusher. Humans make mistakes.

You, however, show a consistent pattern of not knowing shit. You are the least intelligent poster on the CE boards and have the analytic ability of a flounder. You receive your news from one source and spew it back out, like a cnut full of semen. The fact that you never seek another source of information is evident in your posts and shows you to be the most pathetic type of human: Incurious. You don't want to think. You want to be told, like a five year old. That sort of behavior turns you into a vessel of fatuousness. You are mocked, ridiculed and attacked constantly, yet it does not slow your steady posting, which forces one to conclude that you are thicker than just one lacking in intelligence. You also lack healthy shame. It's quite a combo.

Keep up the good work. And congrats on finding my math error.

Um, yeah. It's not working. I made a math error. Not really a soul crusher. Humans make mistakes.

You, however, show a consistent pattern of not knowing shit. You are the least intelligent poster on the CE boards and have the analytic ability of a flounder. You receive your news from one source and spew it back out, like a cnut full of semen. The fact that you never seek another source of information is evident in your posts and shows you to be the most pathetic type of human: Incurious. You don't want to think. You want to be told, like a five year old. That sort of behavior turns you into a vessel of fatuousness. You are mocked, ridiculed and attacked constantly, yet it does not slow your steady posting, which forces one to conclude that you are thicker than just one lacking in intelligence. You also lack healthy shame. It's quite a combo.

Thanks, not bad for a thicko. See you in 2012, I'll be rooting for Palin by the way.