Film Star Wars: Pogue One

Can't understand the reactions to that trailer, it looks awful. Absolutely awful. The actress makes it look so cheesy. I hope it isn't.
Agreed. Forrest Whittaker looks really out of place, the music and sound in general seemed like a piss take of a trailer and as you mentioned the female lead (Once again in my opinion) seems as wooden as a floorboard. Much preferred the Force Awakens trailers.

Boba Fett's getting one, I believe.

Have already seen people worrying that Felicity Jones will be a Mary Sue :lol: This thread may get long.

They should leave Boba Fett alone imo. I know that won't happen because he's a cult hero of Star Wars fans but i'd rather see different characters given a go. Prequels already had the Fetts, so why not change it up a bit?

The idea of Bounty Hunters is really fun though, should make a good film imo.

I read through a few comments on youtube and I think its just people moaning for the sake of moaning. Damn hipsters.

I want to see Darth Vader hunting down jedi's.

Can't understand the reactions to that trailer, it looks awful. Absolutely awful. The actress makes it look so cheesy. I hope it isn't.

It's the corporate crap that comes with any Star Wars related product. Somehow they manage to make us see other people are raving about it, probably by paying for it. I am disgusted too.

I want to see Darth Vader hunting down jedi's.

We all do, I think Vader will be in Rogue One, but I hope they do don't ruin the most iconic villain of all time.

I'm hoping they don't have Vader as a character they follow, should keep the part small but with a lot of impact.

Basically it's Dark Forces the movie which is not the worst idea ever and if it'll be decent enough perhaps Disney should think about filming their version of 'Shadows of the Empire' someday.

I dunno. I liked The Force Awakens, I like the director and cast for this one, the trailer was fine, but... I feel zero anticipation for this.

To me the third trailer is the one where they step over the line and show too much footage, but the teaser is the one that actually makes me interested in the movie. Recent ones from memory that did this were Godzilla, Interstellar, and The Force Awakens.

I was wondering if she was a rebel. Good thing she said she was a rebel. Helpful because they're the rebels.

She's probably a rebel but not too much of a rebel because then she might rebel against the rebels.

But if all the rebels rebel against the rebels, she'll rebel by not rebelling. True rebel.

Quite an underwhelming trailer in my opinion. I'm not really excited about this.

Stormtroopers :lol: Such jobbers.
Looks decent as a movie though

We all do, I think Vader will be in Rogue One, but I hope they do don't ruin the most iconic villain of all time.

Sequels did a good job of that tbh.

Agreed. Forrest Whittaker looks really out of place, the music and sound in general seemed like a piss take of a trailer and as you mentioned the female lead (Once again in my opinion) seems as wooden as a floorboard. Much preferred the Force Awakens trailers.

Forrest Whittaker always delivers like he's going to cry. I agree he looks really out of place.

Basically it's Dark Forces the movie which is not the worst idea ever and if it'll be decent enough perhaps Disney should think about filming their version of 'Shadows of the Empire' someday.

Good shout, though going by TFA and how this looks, I don't think they'd do either the justice they should.

Also another wooden chick leading? I bet she turns out ultra brilliant at everything too :rolleyes: hehehe

Good shout, though going by TFA and how this looks, I don't think they'd do either the justice they should.

Also another wooden chick leading? I bet she turns out ultra brilliant at everything too :rolleyes: hehehe
:lol: I'm waiting for a day when some wooden chick becomes dark lord of the force and murders everyone in a mood of Tarantino movies.

What I want to see is a Rebels movie, that cartoon is seriously underrated... me and my kids would love it.

Looks pretty uninspiring. I'd rather see a Star Wars movie directed by Nolan. It would probably be the greatest film ever.

Is that Ian McKellen? (in before "no it's Forest Whitaker") tried googling and nothing's coming up.

Also i'm guessing that's the emperor at 1:18-1:19, since his red bodyguards are with him. Any news on Ian Mcdiarmid reprising the role?

Is that Ian McKellen? (in before "no it's Forest Whitaker") tried googling and nothing's coming up.

Also i'm guessing that's the emperor at 1:18-1:19, since his red bodyguards are with him. Any news on Ian Mcdiarmid reprising the role?
Ben Mendelsohn I think.

Looks good, gritty, less as an advert for toys.
All could change but looks good to me.
Anyone else get chills with Mon Mothma?

The girl in The Force Awakens was, but Felicity Jones is a good actress so if she's given good material her character could be great!
She didn't look good in that trailer. Her delivery was cheesy and felt really out of place and unnatural.

Darth Vader is official finally.

Forest Whitaker playing saw gerrera is kinda of a surprise, never thought a character from the clones war would make it to a movie.