Film Star Wars: Pogue One

Hope Darth Vader is only a minor part of this. Wasn't a fan of how much old Star Wars was rehashed in Episode VII, and I'm hoping the anthology series makes an effort to be unique.

Hope Darth Vader is only a minor part of this. Wasn't a fan of how much old Star Wars was rehashed in Episode VII, and I'm hoping the anthology series makes an effort to be unique.
You do know what Rogue One is about don't you?

You do know what Rogue One is about don't you?

Stealing death star plans? There are still ways to do it without constant call backs and old character hogging the spotlight.

I think it's fair to say Vader will more than likely be the main bad guy in this. Prepare yourself.

I hope this one will be a dark one with people getting killed and put some scare on the empire, they look like a bunch of morons all these years. 3 people going into death star and making it out alive is akin to 3 cadets gi stealing a prisoner on kgb headquarters, even ethan hunt is having a problem with that one, heck even the xmen in the 80s arent having it easy like a stroll in the park wearing haloween storm trooper costume

Would be nice if they made a movie based on the Old republic, or with the ancient Sith lords. The time period from Episode 1 to 6, has been done to death, time to move on

I hope this one will be a dark one with people getting killed and put some scare on the empire, they look like a bunch of morons all these years. 3 people going into death star and making it out alive is akin to 3 cadets gi stealing a prisoner on kgb headquarters, even ethan hunt is having a problem with that one, heck even the xmen in the 80s arent having it easy like a stroll in the park wearing haloween storm trooper costume

Death Star is huge, like impossibly huge, moon sized space station. Security would be shit, to be fair.

I hope it involves a wookie, undercover as a secretary in an architect firm. The climax of the film involves faxing the blueprints to princess leia.

Mon Mothma in the house! Was hoping we'd get a sniffle of Vader somewhere.

Hope someone establishes themselves as a fan favourite and gets brutally murdered toward the end

Is that Tarkin 1 minute in? Think it's Ben Mendelsohn's character, which isn't listed on IMDB yet.

I was all up for thinking this would be a bit 'meh'... but that looks rather damn special already!

Not as hyped for this as I was for TFA, but it looks good.

Since they're alternating years between the main episodic films & the one-off character focused films, I hope they do a film on Vader between Episode 3 & 4.

Not as hyped for this as I was for TFA, but it looks good.

Since they're alternating years between the main episodic films & the one-off character focused films, I hope they do a film on Vader between Episode 3 & 4.

Looks pretty dead on there's a Han Solo film coming out.

Personally think that's a terrible idea, and would much prefer either your suggestion or a post-Episode III Obi Wan story.

I think they should do a film based on one of the Bounty Hunters you see talking to Vader in ESB. New character, but set in that timeframe.

I want an Obi-Wan movie and a Vader and Sidious movie 10 times more than a Han Solo movie. I've not heard of too many excited for that.

Han Solo movie just sounds like a shockingly bad idea. That was a good trailer apart from Storm Troopers getting beat up with sticks.

I think they should do a film based on one of the Bounty Hunters you see talking to Vader in ESB. New character, but set in that timeframe.
Boba Fett's getting one, I believe.

Have already seen people worrying that Felicity Jones will be a Mary Sue :lol: This thread may get long.

Looks pretty dead on there's a Han Solo film coming out.

Personally think that's a terrible idea, and would much prefer either your suggestion or a post-Episode III Obi Wan story.

The Obi-Wan thing was semi-confirmed by 3 sources: Ewan McGregor said he's been in touch, and 2 voice actors on the animated show Rebels said there were "30" Kenobi-specific scripts floating around. Someone just has to say yes and choose one.