Gaming Gran Turismo 5

I'll wait until one of the real driving and physics experts show up. Weaste or Marchi should do.

fecked if I know. All that I know is that the game has a permo driving assist if you use a controller, and even with a wheel feels like its almost scripted. Oh an the big feck up with the drive layout.

Reports are that the GT5 Demo at GC feels like RFactor and while its no longer the bees knees, its a big improvement over anything on the console thus far.

Guys you can pre order the game and have it delivered for £20. I paid £1 on ebay for these voucher codes and can confirm it works 100%.

here is the email i got from ebay seller.

Hi There
All you have to do is follow this link, enter it into your tool
bar

TopCashBack.co.uk - Member share landing

Click continue to merchant
Once here, shop for your item and add the item to your basket.
When finished, go to checkout.
At this point register with an email address, and complete all
the details required before proceeding to the payment option
screen.

Make sure you make your first purchase straight away, because if
you log out and go back in the codes will not work

Enter the codes at checkout to get your discounts
Here's the codes
£25 discount when you spend £40 or over with 1st order = ZZ082
£15 discount when you spend £25 or over with 1st order = ZZ022
Or £15 off when you spend over £40 or over with 1st order =
ZZ551
Free delivery = xv044

I regularly check these codes and they are still valid at the
time of me sending this email.
Should you have any problems, don't panic!
Please contact me back with any issues or questions, as I am
normally on hand to help most of the day.

Remember, you must click and purchase the items by using the
above link, otherwise your order may not go through.
It only works for first time orders only from Very.co.uk You can also put in the free delivery code after the £25 off one to get it delivered free of charge.

good luck

Guys you can pre order the game and have it delivered for £20. I paid £1 on ebay for these voucher codes and can confirm it works 100%.

here is the email i got from ebay seller.

It only works for first time orders only from Very.co.uk You can also put in the free delivery code after the £25 off one to get it delivered free of charge.

good luck

just did that, ended up paying £15 as its in sale for £40 at the moment, although it looks like it took £40 from my card, when do i get the rest back?

going into my orders history doesnt look like it worked

but this is what i got at checkout

gt5.jpg

just checked my email and it says ill get my discount back at a later date.

I've recently been playing GT4 regularly again.

Cannot last more than 60% of the way on the Nurburgring License test in the IA category. It's a cnut and a half, but it's making me want this game (and a PS3) more and more.

just did that, ended up paying £15 as its in sale for £40 at the moment, although it looks like it took £40 from my card, when do i get the rest back?

going into my orders history doesnt look like it worked

but this is what i got at checkout

gt5.jpg

just checked my email and it says ill get my discount back at a later date.

£15 heh! thats the same price i payed for GT5: Prologue on ebay!

Yeh, i was stumped by that too, but after phoning them up and querying it works like this.

If you pay by card, they take the full amount off and then refund your card with the discount just before or after dispatch. If you choose to pay by the finance plan, you get the discount taken off at the time of order. No idea why, but cant really argue when were gettin such a steal.

Reports are that the GT5 Demo at GC feels like RFactor and while its no longer the bees knees, its a big improvement over anything on the console thus far.

I sincerely hope so! I remain sceptical though, as I don't see it being much better (if any) than what's been done before.

I wonder what their tyre system is actually like? For example, real time deformed tyres?

£15 heh! thats the same price i payed for GT5: Prologue on ebay!

Yeh, i was stumped by that too, but after phoning them up and querying it works like this.

If you pay by card, they take the full amount off and then refund your card with the discount just before or after dispatch. If you choose to pay by the finance plan, you get the discount taken off at the time of order. No idea why, but cant really argue when were gettin such a steal.

maybe i should have paid by the plan thing instead then, oh well, atleast ill save £25 in the long run which ill prob forget im getting back :)

I've got a racing setup which is a bit better but far more expensive setup hence the reason its not my cup of tea. Please don't think i'm putting it down. Does a very good job for what it is and very handy if you don't have the space.

What wheel are you looking at?

Ahh rite. Ive always wanted one of those setups but never had the space. Seen some really good looking homebuilds browsing the web too, but i dont have the craft for that. I thought maybe you had a cheaper alternative to the WheelstandPro, £90 does seem a bit silly for it.

Ive already got the Logitech Momo from my GTR days on the PC, I bought it for £26 on ebay about 5yrs ago(refurbished, Box was damaged thats all lol) and they still go for £100+ brand new :D I have checked and it works perfectly on GT5:Prologue so should work with GT5, the only barstewerd was attaching it to my Coffee table and having the posture of a hunchback while playing.

Ahh rite. Ive always wanted one of those setups but never had the space. Seen some really good looking homebuilds browsing the web too, but i dont have the craft for that. I thought maybe you had a cheaper alternative to the WheelstandPro, £90 does seem a bit silly for it.

Ive already got the Logitech Momo from my GTR days on the PC, I bought it for £26 on ebay about 5yrs ago(refurbished, Box was damaged thats all lol) and they still go for £100+ brand new :D I have checked and it works perfectly on GT5:Prologue so should work with GT5, the only barstewerd was attaching it to my Coffee table and having the posture of a hunchback while playing.

Its probably the best quality you can get to be fair. anything less and they're a bit shitty.

So what setup have you got Marchi?

I bought a new setup for when Forza 3 came out, I ended up going for a Playseat Evolution and the Fanatec Clubsport Edition so I'm quite looking forward to GT5 coming out. I'm probably going to buy a PS3 just for this game so I hope it lives up to the hype.

Fanatec are bringing out a Clubsport 7+1 shifter in time for this game which is decent as the 6+1 you get with the wheel is a bit clunky.

So what setup have you got Marchi?

I bought a new setup for when Forza 3 came out, I ended up going for a Playseat Evolution and the Fanatec Clubsport Edition so I'm quite looking forward to GT5 coming out. I'm probably going to buy a PS3 just for this game so I hope it lives up to the hype.

Fanatec are bringing out a Clubsport 7+1 shifter in time for this game which is decent as the 6+1 you get with the wheel is a bit clunky.

I've built one actually. Dads a tradesperson with a billion different types of tools 'including a welder :D' so knocked up a setup. I've got a G25 that I got a few years ago. I like the Fanatech wheels but we don't get them in Australia and they cost a fair bit. If I get the money when they come out here, I might buy a GT3RS with the Clubsport Pedals to replace my G25.

I do like the G25 pedals though.

Saw last night that you can create your own circuits on this! This is going to be epic!

Saw last night that you can create your own circuits on this! This is going to be epic!

Not extensively. This is how the creator works

First you chose what area you want the track. I think ones in Italy, ones in Belgium, ones in Germany and I don't know where the other is.

Then chose what layout you want and how long. So either closed circuit racing or point to point rally style. I think length is 1km to 10.6km long.

After this point you choose time of day, weather and how twisty or open you want the circuit. From a scale of 1-10

Then you can go in an alter each corner, length, width, camber angle and shape.

lol at weaste i would do the same, not a problem for me and should make the game a bit faster (loading times) just shows you how much effort and info has gone into this epic of a game roll on november

Well it is optional, it would be a big deal if it was mandatory.