Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Liverpool have been the better side over both legs. First leg scoreline flattered Barca for sure but to blow a 3:0 lead, wow!

I actually had a feeling when Dembele missed those sitters that something was coming. feck it!

Can we have more than one week where scousers are unhappy please?

Worst season of all time. Cheered for City they win the league, liver win C.L. We are sixth.

I’m fecking done with football. feck that.

All we need is one chance for Messi....
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeee!!!!!

Fair play to the scousers. Not a team of individual players with massive price tags, just a team of fairly good players who work for each other. I remember being bemused when Van Gaal nearly signed Mane. He makes Martial look like a sloth. I'd be quite happy to ship out our big names this summer if we can re-build our squad with players who put a shift in for each other. Once we get a team playing for each other, then we can start introducing star names. Not trying to shoe horn big names into a dis-jointed squad.

Origi knows it won't get better than this, time for some cramp and a standing ovation

Imagine a CL semi final including Lionel Messi and the chants are fecking “DIVOCK ORIGI”

As much as I hate Liverpool, Barca deserve this, they are so arrogant to lose this. Wish it was Ajax or Sprus doing it to them though

Barca were not that great against us either.
Unfortunately we are just so bad.
It is always just the question if Messi is on or not.

If the Scousers pull this off, with being 3-0 down, the injuries, hard game against Newcastle a couple of days earlier, Barca resting their whole team on Saturday....
I will go to Anfield myself in a Liverpool shirt and kiss Klopps yellow teeth!
Where can I buy a cheap Liverpool shirt

City winning domestic treble.

Liverpool winning CL.

Arsenal winning EL.

All top 6 get to play in CL bar us.

Great season alright.
Yeah but it’s fine cos Ed got us an official shoelace partner

Gini has been amazing this season, barring a month or so where he probably was tired after a long season. Our best midfielder.