Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Teed up for a Suarez winner of course, but Barca looked cooked. This has been a woeful effort in the second 45.

It was so fecking obvious Barca would bottle it. Written in the fecking stars.

Fair play to Liverpool but Barca have been fecking garbage. Absolute bottle job

They have done this without Salah and Firmino. That is some going, great performance. Barcelona are a shambles

Haha. Seeing Barca lose this is so enjoyable, nomatter how much I despise Liverpool.

Credit to TAA for spotting the whole Barcelona team sleepwalking in a CL-semi. Ter Stegen still clapping his teammates when the ball was already in the box. Couldn't make that stuff up. :wenger:

Worse bottle job than PSG. Pathetic. Where the feck is messi, the little shit.
turns up against deprotivo to score 4 but when it counts he can/does go quieter. This is ONE thing i really do think messi will never beat ronaldo. Just mentality

City winning domestic treble.

Liverpool winning CL.

Arsenal winning EL.

All top 6 get to play in CL bar us.

Great season alright.

It was so fecking obvious Barca would bottle it. Written in the fecking stars.
This, The way 2019 has gone for pool. This is not a surprise, watch city f up as well. Everything is going their way.

What are you on. That goal is sending them through right now

I think he's trying to say that for Barca, the difference between 3-0 and 4-0 to Liverpool isn't really that much. One goal still sends Barca through.

What the hell are you all on?

Liverpool haven't been amazing by any stretch, they've been incredibly lucky with Barca making stupid mistakes and falling asleep. Barca have been terrible. Alba is definitely not a football. (Edit: I meant footballer, but he isn't a football either)

I know Liverpool can only beat what is Infront of them, but what has been Infront of them tonight hasn't been great. Ajax will give them a game in the final.

That's great. Messi was the last thing that could've stopped us :drool:

There is a point where you have to laugh at Barca though

You have to be able to defend a lead and they thought they’d won