Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

feck, I hate Klopp so so much - why the hell couldn't he have joined literally any other fecking club :(

Feck off. This season has been a nightmare, probably the worst since I've been watching football.

The only positive is that this happened with enough time for Barca to apply some pressure.

If Liverpool goes through I don’t want to hear Messi’s name ever being uttered next to Ronaldo’s. This would not be happening under Ronaldo’s watch. He would have kept these white walkers on the other side of the wall.

The same Ronaldo who failed to make an impact against Ajax. Its tough all over

Liverpool-Ajax would be a very entertaining final I think.

Liverpool are freaking light years ahead of us in entertainment value. Faster, more intense, more direct.

This has been the season of all seasons for bottlers across Europe! :mad:

As much as I hate Liverpool they deserve to win this for what they have done here.

Thank you to Barca for putting another of our rivals in the champions league final. Thank you for costing us two champions league finals

Haven't players tried similar clever shit from corners and been done for bad sportsmanship?
Clutching I know.

That goal doesn't change much. A Barca goal still sends them out whether it's 4-3 or 4-4 on agg.

They won't get it though, because they're shit.

It does, Liverpool get 5 and Barca away goal dosen't matter. Easier to score the 5th when you've scored 4 rather than 3.

This is the nadir lads. City winning the league, Liverpool winning Europe, losing to Everton 4-0, missing out on champions league and facing a squad exodus. Only way from here is up.:(

That goal doesn't change much. A Barca goal still sends them out whether it's 4-3 or 4-4 on agg.

They won't get it though, because they're shit.
It changes the fact that they have less time to score that goal and it puts more psychological pressure on the players.

That was brilliant.

This generation of England players does not seem to be afflicted with the dullard's brains of the last few generations. Hard to think of an English fullback who would have spotted that, at least in my lifetime.