Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Have to respect Liverpool for this - cannot recall United ever dominating a big side like this at home against the odds. FML.

We absolutely decimated Bayern for 20 minutes or so (still irks we didn't get through that game), but yeah I take your point.

C'mon you corrupt Barcelona refs, give something to these shithouses barva

This has been quite easy for Liverpool.
Imagine if they had their full team.
Fecking can't stand Klopp!

Said it the last day that the Dembele miss at the end would cost Barcelona yet. But now I am not even sure 4 - 0 would have been enough for Barcelona going there tonight.

Not really all that bothered about what you don't remember.

I'm not bothered about what you said either all honestly. You can put in your dreams they were so pathetic and standing still the entire games in his first mid season (in which they reached 2 cup finals btw) if that suits you and your dreams of us playing a high press system and just can't because our players got tired of changing "system". Everyone sees what he wants to see.

TAA probably has more assists than our whole team combined this season

Fatty Luis so useless. Crazy that this freaking team is so close to the treble.

Even with some of their best players injured, this team has everything we don’t....heart, desire, never-say-die attitude. Depressing to see compared to our dancing primadonas

They really need to get hothead Fabinho sent off

Vidal looks really out of place at the top level now.

Sad to see for one of my favourite midfielders over the last decade.

Said it the last day that the Dembele miss at the end would cost Barcelona yet. But now I am not even sure 4 - 0 would have been enough for Barcelona going there tonight.
That lad has no composure.

No matter what the outcome is, it will be another one of those spectacular European cup nights that Liverpool has had every now and again. Like the Milan final, or the Alaves final, or the Dortmund 4-3...
At least they make it entertaining. And Wijnaldum’s probably the most likeable guy in that squad.

This was my bet:
Liverpool 3-0, 4+ corners each team, 20+ booking points each team (all 90 mins) and Liverpool to win on pens @ 500/1

Got a massive £2 on it.

That's not how betting works. Right now you clearly have one grand on it ;).

That third goal has killed Barcelona. They look shell shocked since then.

Only a matter of time now

How are these twats 10 points clear in La Liga? We gave them a game and we draw against the likes of Huddersfield Town.

This is hardly voodoo. They were just seriously unlucky in the first leg despite being the much better team.

They're just brilliantly coached team. Yuck.

I'm not just talking about this game.

Also they could easily have lost that first leg 5-0

Barca now don't have the counter attack option as Liverpool are defending well too