Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Have to respect Liverpool for this - cannot recall United ever dominating a big side like this at home against the odds. FML.
Agreed.
I remember the 7-1 vs Roma. Sad to see our team right now.

On a serious note, barcelona simply don't have the physicality and intensity to deal with liverpool. I think liverpool and city are the two best teams in the world this season. Liverpool don't have names in midfield, but their quality on the ball is seriously impressive all the same. Klopp is a warlock

Is it coming back the old days when English teams were the best of the Europe?

Still think Messi is saving Barca. Which will only make Liverpool more miserable. Hope I'm not wrong!

Oh my days I just seen the score. What the feck is wrong with Barcelona?! Gonna ruin my bloody night if they don't win.

Don’t know why people having a go at Messi. He’s the only one doing anything and looks dangerous.

This was my bet:
Liverpool 3-0, 4+ corners each team, 20+ booking points each team (all 90 mins) and Liverpool to win on pens @ 500/1

Got a massive £2 on it.
:lol:

And we're at the end of the season. However they play like the season has just started. Fecking hell.

And here people are excusing our players for not being able to run because they pressed for one month so they got tired. :wenger:

Liverpool in the early days under Klopp were the same, they were completely knackered, takes time to sort out.

Agreed.
I remember the 7-1 vs Roma. Sad to see our team right now.

Point being our big win was against Roma (not really a big big side) or likes of Arsenal.

We usually scrape past giants.

Now we’re not even able to put 11 players on the pitch who want to compete.

Liverpool in the early days under Klopp were the same, they were completely knackered, takes time to sort out.

Not really. I don't remember them looking so pathetic and standing still an entire match like we're doing now. Yeah adjusting to a high press system requires time to not get muscular injury but you need to differentiate between actually trying to play high press and getting injuries of it and not even moving the entire game then claiming we're changing style to a high press one.

This Barca team is so average with one great player.
There are players that were once great but have dropped off a lot from what they once were