Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

I'm not too worried. I hate this dirty, cheating Barcelona side almost as much as I hate Liverpool and I have faith in Ajax to beat the scum in the final.

Extra time and peno's please. Barca win. Set Sunday up perfectly.

This is what mentality is about. Our boys and fans alike just have their shoulders down and concede space and defeat.

They’ve won it.

We won’t hear the end of it.

Tragic how they’ve thrown this away ffs

Said Liverpool deserved to win the away fixture Barcelona were clinical and Messi tunt up. Didn't erase the fact they were outplayed throughout majority of the game.

This is hardly an amazing Barcelona team, if we didn't have championship level players like Rashford / Lingard missing chances we could have knocked them out to. Barca got spunked by Roma last year to, sent packing.

Vidal is their midfield's Ashley Young. He is awful.

This is great. Anxiety free drama and the potential for Scouse heartbreak

Liverpool's energy levels...I have never seen in my life

And we're at the end of the season. However they play like the season has just started. Fecking hell.

And here people are excusing our players for not being able to run because they pressed for one month so they got tired. :wenger:

On a serious note, barcelona simply don't have the physicality and intensity to deal with liverpool. I think liverpool and city are the two best teams in the world this season. Liverpool don't have names in midfield, but their quality on the ball is seriously impressive all the same. Klopp is a warlock

"B-b-b-but they have Messi. How's it possible?"

Let me see what's gonna happen...

Have to respect Liverpool for this - cannot recall United ever dominating a big side like this at home against the odds. FML.
Dominating? Forgot the last time we didn't play like cowards coming up against such a side in Europe.

Origi is playing like a 7ft tall Drogba out there when the ball is in the air.